♧Chapter 8♧ // Quirk assessment test (pt.1) //

IT'S TEST TIME BOIS.

And I didn't want to kick out any of the characters since they're all my precious bois so the reader's is gonna be behind Momo at the very back.

~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~

"That's a huge door-" You muttered, looking at the ginormous door in front of you

It took you a while but you finally managed to find your designated classroom, "1A" carved onto it. When you first entered the school, you were overwhelmed by the number of students, but you soon regained your composure. 

You ended up asking a random second-year for directions. She kindly showed you the way, glad she could help a fellow kohai. 

You were fine with asking people stuff, but when it comes to dealing with huge crowds, it gave you serious anxiety. Presentations becoming the top ten things you hated, but luckily Sakura always had your back.

"Leave all the talking to me!" she would say.

God bless Sakura. How on earth did I manage to befriend such a wholesome girl?

You walked into the classroom, the class was almost empty, only a few students could be seen. You went to school fairly early because you didn't want eyes staring at you.

You know the feeling where you can feel all the attention turning to you?

You hated that feeling, it gave you the chills.

Your seat was at the back which you definitely didn't mind. You sat down as you hanged your bag, a cute giraffe keychain dangling from it. You noticed the rich dude sitting a few seats away from you.

Oh he got in- he's here pretty early, you thought.

You're pretty sure the reason he was here early isn't the same as you, since he literally asked a question and scolded Midoriya in front of hundreds of students.

You would probably be a stuttering mess if you were in his shoes. You decided to take a small nap, there was still a lot of time until homeroom starts.

 You decided to take a small nap, there was still a lot of time until homeroom starts