♧Chapter 17♧ // Taking a break //

This is kinda like a filler chapter, just the reader chilling.

~○~○~○~○~○

Midoriya-?! Ah, of course he's going to do that. I should stop him before he gets hurt...

You reached out your hand, attempting to grab Midoriya before he rashly jumps into the fight. You didn't want him to get himself injured. But a flash of images suddenly plays in your head.

What the-

It wasn't like your normal quirk where you could predict a person's action, but it was like you could predict what would happen if YOU interfered

You were like in a video game, where you could see all the possible choices before picking the best solution. It made you questioned your intentions of stopping Midoriya as the images displayed what happened.

$#$@$-#

All Might being punched in the face, coughing out blood. His body shrinking in the process, morphing into a totally different person.

"ALL MIGHT-!"

He looked fragile...

...and weak.

_____

What would people think if they saw that side of him?

The number one hero

The symbol of peace

What would the world react if they discovered that he wasn't INVINCIBLE?

.

.

.

You snapped your eyes open, jerking up from your bed

You snapped your eyes open, jerking up from your bed. You could hear your heavy breaths as it echoed around your room. Panting, you wiped off the cold sweat that was dripping down your face.

You took your time as you stumbled to the bathroom, you stared at your messy reflection, there were strings of hair poking out and dark circles underneath those tired eyes.