♧Chapter 26♧ // Cavalry Battle //

Oof- it's the cavalry battle

~○~○~○~○~○~○

"Hey, wanna team up?" You asked as the boy turned around.

The boy stared at you blankly for a while before speaking up, "What do you want from me?" Shinsou said, sounded disgruntled as he glanced away.

"Wha- why do you look so annoyed? Do you not want me here?" you huffed, putting your hands on your hips as you went closer to him.

"I wanted to team up with you since I knew you're gonna have trouble finding anyone." You added, looking at him in the eyes.

"Who says I won't find anyone?" he said, looking away.

You raised a brow, "Without brainwashing them-?" 

"...."

"..I knew it- you were gonna do the exact thing I just said didn't you?" you crossed your arms, seeing as Shinsou went silent.

"....fine, but don't you wanna team up with your friends?" he stated, feeling unsure about your decision to team up with him.

"Huh-? This again? You always say that, how many times do I have to say, you're MY friend too. Sheesh- plus, I've already made sure that they all have a teammate so it's fine." You said, giving him a thumbs up. He was always so hesitant about you joining him, you gave him a smile as a form of reassurance. 

"That's not what I-

"That's not what I-

"Ah, ah- close that mouth of yours. Now we gotta find more teammates, we don't have much time." You interjected, shushing him while you skimmed around the stadium.

Hm- there are not many people left who don't have a team.

"Is it just gonna be the two of us-? Oh wait- hey Ojiro!" you called out to the tail boy.

"(y/n)-?"

"Yup, you have a team?" you asked as you went towards the boy, Shinsou following you from behind.

"Ah- not at the moment. How about you?" he replied, rubbing his head.

"Well good news, we happen to need some teammates, so care to join?" you asked in anticipation.