♧Chapter 40♧ // Confidence //

Some sniper action-! There really isn't much action tho, just a lot of explaining and shooting in the dark.

~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○

You huffed, you and Rin were running for a while

You huffed, you and Rin were running for a while. You passed by the chaotic scene, going behind the buildings, making sure you were not seen by Edgeshot or anyone in particular. 

"Where, where are we going-?" you said between breaths, following him from behind.

"We're almost there, we just need to go up."

Go up...? Where the hell-

"We're here." He said, finally stopping.

You panted, hands resting on your knees. "What exactly are you trying to do?"

He grinned, "Simple, Edgeshot said we can't use our quirk, but that doesn't apply to weapons."

"You said Midoriya's in trouble right? Right now he's located in an alleyway, see if you can find him." He stated.

You set down your weapon, pointing it at the window

You set down your weapon, pointing it at the window. You looked at Rin as you spotted the green-haired boy, "How did you..."

Did he really managed to find a place that was perfectly aligned with that alleyway-?

"I'm familiar with this area, so this is nothing for me." He rubbed his head as he grinned.

Looking through the scope, it seemed like Midoriya was indeed in trouble. 

"What...Iida and Todoroki's there too." You stated. "And..."

"And who-?"

"...Stain."

"Stain-!?"

You nodded, "They're in serious trouble, in an alleyway like that, the pro heroes aren't gonna find them easily..." you stared at Iida, you knew he was interning at Hosu for a reason. But you thought he was rational enough to realize that getting revenge isn't worth it. Deep inside you sort of relate to him too, if someone close to you was in danger, you would've gone for them too.