Chapter 71 // Ultimate Moves //

omg author-san ain't dead? well, not yet- BUT HELLO YALL! will this be author-san's redemption arc? or will author-san write this one chapter and disappear for months once again? WE'LL NEVER KNOW- srsly, even I myself am not sure ;-;

~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○

For the sake of keeping the UA students in safe hands, especially after the infamous Class 1A had encountered a whopping two villain attacks in merely just a few months

For the sake of keeping the UA students in safe hands, especially after the infamous Class 1A had encountered a whopping two villain attacks in merely just a few months. Quite the world record, honestly. But back to the topic, the school decided to introduce the newly formed dorm system to the students. Hoping this would ensure a calm and peaceful environment for the future pro-heroes.

Calm and peaceful they say...

Guess it depends on how you look at it?

"Oh for the love of giraffes, TUNE IT DOWN BAKUGOU. I CAN HEAR YOU FROM THE OTHER SIDE OF THE FUCKING BUILDING!" 

"SHUT THE FUCK UP, PCYSIC BITCH. HOW ABOUT YOU COME HERE AND TRY TEACHING DUNCE FACE FUCKING MATH OF ALL SUBJECTS THEN?"

"Oh shit- math? My bad. Didn't know you were attempting code mission impossible. Good luck man."

"HEY, THAT'S MEAN!"

"Didn't ask."

Such tranquillity, just like the way you remembered. 

______________________

"I believed I mentioned this yesterday, but for now. Class 1A will be focusing on getting their provisional licence." Aizawa-sensei stated, both his hands resting on the edge of the table. A serious gaze landed on you all as he explained the importance of the test.

You half-heartedly listened in, you already knew how vital it was to acquire the license. Rumours have it that it is extremely hard to receive one, given that the license does give one free authority to openly use their quirks.

"Even the provisional license only has a 50% passing rate."

Sheesh- that's stressful to know

But you were once again a step closer to becoming a pro-hero, an actual hero that saves countless lives. The thought had your adrenaline pumped sky high, you were so ready for the test. You were absolutely going to ace the test and get yourself that sweet provisional license.

"That's why today, we'll have each of you come up with at least two ultimate moves."

What.

The door slid open to reveal the three pro heroes, in charge of helping the students with their ultimate moves. "That's right, ultimate moves! This move must give you a sure win." the pro hero Ectoplasm said. 

The other two continued their speech about ultimate moves. You, on the other hand, had no interest in the matter at hand. Ultimate moves, you knew all too well what the term means.