♧Chapter 32♧ // Battle Tournament: vs Todoroki //

Omgg this took me so long to finish- ma brain ;; And this is also by far the longest chapter I've written. So enjoy~!

~○~○~○~○~○~

"The match you've all been waiting for!"

"Shoto Todoroki!"

"Versus...!

"(y/n) (l/n)!"

Another deep breath exhaled, you landed your gaze on Todoroki. He stood there, face displaying no emotions as always. You felt a bit unfortunate since he would've looked so good if he'd try to smile.

Girls would fucking die for that smile-

You shook your head aggressively,

What the hell are you thinking- focus on the match dammit-!

You slapped yourself using both your hands, getting yourself into the situation you're in. Eyes gouging his every move as your quirk springs to life.

"Start!"

As soon as the match started, the temperature dropped drastically and a wave of ice came crashing towards you

As soon as the match started, the temperature dropped drastically and a wave of ice came crashing towards you. You leaped, jumping away from the ice.

Whew- I can't destroy the ice like Midoriya so that's gonna be a problem

You stared at the ice as you ran around him, wanting him to use his quirk as much as possible. But that tactic was soon stopped as a wall of ice blocked your way, you glanced around you, you were in a sticky situation, or an 'icy' situation if you may add.

"It seems like Todoroki has cornered (l/n)! What will she do?!"

Well then, guess he found out what I was planning...how annoying-

"If you were planning on just running around, I suggest you give up." He said with the most monotone voice you've ever heard.

"I'll end this quickly."

He finished as another huge ass ice was sent towards you. The icicles merging up from the floor as it froze almost half the arena. They weren't as big as the one he used on Sero, but it was still half as big.

Bam-

"Todoroki covered half the battleground with ice!"

"Is (l/n) frozen solid-?!"

"Don't judge too hastily."

"What's...what's this-?!"

You panted, slightly shivering as you raised your head, looking at the giant ice.

God damn- this shit is ginormous

Your knife plunged deep into the ice Todoroki blocked you with. You jumped onto a lower icy platform as you grinned at Todoroki.