Chapter 10

WARNING!: Violence and sex. Don't read it if you don't like explicit scenes.

The thrusting continues as Ae Shin's lungs started to feel pain, "How long till he is done filling me up." She thought tiredly while wrapping her slender arms around Seungho's broad back that was now filled with sweat as he still groaning against her slender neck that was filled with hickies. Her tired hazel eyes was staring at the ceiling as her Master continues to assault her insides with his erected penis. She can feel it right through her flat stomach; the length of his di*k is still penetrating against her, and one thing, she feared the most is getting pregnant from this awful but cruel person.

He was a sex crazed maniac. Yoon Seungho isn't satisfied enough even though, she cried for him to stop but he didn't listen, instead, he was mocking her lustful expression. "Your filthy expression from your perverted face was making me turned on, what a lewd woman." He proceed to dig his digit finger on her mouth as he scopes some cum on Ae Shin's stomach as he let her taste her own body fluid. Ae Shin's tongue reluctantly tasted the fluid and it is bitter and salty that almost wanted her to puke. Her tired hazel eyes gazed up the glorious naked body of her Master as he keep on thrusting her insides for almost half an hour that he didn't noticed that her hips are getting sore from that assault.

She was in relief when he removed his fingers from her mouth and she looked at him with a pleading look, "Master, please let me rest for a bit. I beg you." She pleaded with tears streaming down her cheeks as her face and Seungho decided to remove his long, erect member from her core. He slowly extracted it and the drip of cum from his tip turns him on while observing the young woman's naked body panting heavily as he looked down at her glorious curvy figure and what turns him on was the cum covered vagina between her legs. She cum twice while he penetrated her insides and it satisfied him.

He smirked and decided to laid next to her and held her close to his chest much to Ae Shin's shock, "What is this feeling." She thought with a blush on her cheeks while glancing at her Master's alluring smile, "You've done well on accepting me, Ae Shin. Tell me, what is your reward and I shall give it you." His right musculine arm snaked over her curvy waist and she shudders, "You don't want to tell me huh? That's the first. Wait here." He slowly gets up and grab something in the small box revealing a four small bottle of medicine and took one of them. His expression was serious when he offered the bottle to the naked young woman, "While we are intimating, you will consume this medicine to prevent you from bearing my child as I have explain to you earlier. Consume it." He offered and the beautiful young girl accepted it and she gently consume the liquid which is both sweet and bitter.

While looking at the small ceramic bottle on her hand, she realize that her Master will be summoned her in his bedchamber in the future and this means, she's becoming his sex slave.

Her anger rose on her chest, she didn't plan on becoming this sodomizer's mistress for his carnal desires for too long. He already had men around him who would willing to offer their bodies for him and she's not going to become like them. That's why, she will plan her escape and find her former handmaiden, Naki around the village. Ae Shin could sense that the commoner girl is still alive after that horrible incident six months ago.

The brunette haired young woman return back to rest her body for a bit as she laid next to her Master who was, creepily, fondling her brunette lock of hair. "I didn't noticed from before that your long, silky hair is so smooth to touch just like your delicate, fair skin." He said in an alluring tone and Ae Shin's face went red while pretending to be asleep. Seungho looked down at the naked young woman who covered her chest with a silk blanket. Something about this mysterious woman that makes him wanted to keep her by his side and not letting her go. He sighed as he laid next to her in the floor matress and close his eyes to sleep.

———————————————————-

The next day, Ae Shin was in the kitchen preparing the meal for the Master and a group of ahjummas were approaching her, "Ae Shin, where were you last night? Someone spread a rumor that you are with the Young Master the whole entire night." An older female servant said in an accused tone and Ae Shin's expression was mixed both fear and shock.

She placed the butcher knife on the wooden cutting board and looked up to them in a soft expression, "Master Seungho says that I accompany him eating his dinner and reads him novels until midnight." She lied to them and the servants were shocked that they learned that a young female servant knows how to read.

One older male servant approached her with an astonished look on his face, "Child, do you know how to read? Did you have kind master before you are serving this household?" He asked with a curious tone.

Ae Shin remembers back when she was a child that she learn to read books from her tutors back in Hanyang. "Yes, I do have a Master who taught me how to read and write. I was very thankful for him." She said while smiling. She did have a favorite tutor from before, a handsome scholar around her brother's age who is now currently serving as a government official in the King's palace.

The ahjummas and the other servants fell from her white lie, "Is that so. You are very lucky, Ae Shin." One of the ahjummas said in a bright tone and Ae Shin decided to offer her help to aid these poor individuals who didn't know how to read and write. It's at least she could do for them for treating her nicely without getting bullied.

But she will keep her dirty secret from them that she was sleeping with Master Yoon in the entire night. It'll be so scandalous.

—————————————————-

*Hanyang* Joseon Era.

A group of men wearing a dark clothes appear before the Minister of the Left and his sons as they were assigned to find the missing Agasshi for a year now.

"We have been roaming from different villages, Lord Park but we won't give up until we find the young lady." The leader says in a determining tone.

The Minister of the Left gritted his teeth in anger, "That ungrateful child. How dare that she is running away from her wedding day. Thanks to her stupidity, that our clan is been object of mockery from the citizens. If I find her, I'll make sure that your little sister will never step foot in the sunlight ever again." The patriarch of the Park Family says in the dangerous tone.

"But father, Ae Shin is still too young to understand the political marriage that you installed her in the first place, that's why she ran away." Ji hoon, the eldest son of the Park Family defended his dear little sister who is been missing for a year now.

Park Min Hyuk, the second son of the elite Park Family snorts, "Ae Shin must be somewhere in this province, father. I must go with the search party to look for our sister so don't worry about it." He assures their moody elder father who couldn't make a face in front of the King nor the Minister of War after compensating a large piece of their land property as a fine damages of the morality of the Minister of War after been ditched by his young bride to be.

The elder patriarch looked at his second son, "Very well then, you can go with them to look for your sister. Make sure that you will find her because I had been summon by His Majesty yesterday." His mood lightens at the great news that will save their family's reputation and honor in Hanyang.

Jihoon looked at their father with an incredulous look, "What do you mean, father?"

Lord Park grins, "Your sister Ae Shin was chosen by the Queen as one of the candidates to become the Crown Princess of this country." He revealed the shocking news to both brothers. It's a good thing that the King had still a lot of faith in their family despite that humiliation that they have suffered. Now, it is time for them to find Ae Shin and prepares her to become the Crown Princess of this nation, Joseon.