Chapter 16

*Warning: Gore and Sex Violence

While Ae Shin was waiting for her former female servant, Naki to prepare for their departure from this village. The young woman remembered the pretty looking young man who was helping her earlier and she wanted to thank him so, she randomly ask one of the kisaengs to where Nakyum is so, they told her that he was in his room on the right wing of the wooden building.

The young woman was surprise that the door was open and she was curious to see what his room look like. "His room was a bit messy." She commented but there is something that peck her curiosity; a scattered sheet of parchment papers filled with paintings and she grabbed one from the straw mat floor. Then, her hazel eyes widen and her cheeks went red as she saw the painting image of men performing sodomy and eroticism and it reminds her of her former Master Seungho whose unbridled lust was unlike no other.

She covered her mouth, "Why is he had some sort of paintings like this? So unbelievable." She commented and feel a bit offended because of the provocative images that she had seen on her very eyes.

"What are you doing here?" A male voice suddenly asked from behind her and Ae Shin glanced at the sight of Nakyum's stunned expression as he couldn't believe that this woman around his age was in his bedroom.

Ae Shin then, realized her grave mistake and immediately apologize to the young painter, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to intrude in your private room. I was just looking for you, Sir Nakyum, for helping me looking for Naki. It really appreciates me." She told the young man with a smile on her face but she decided to ignore the inappropriate paintings on the floor.

Nakyum stared at her intently, "It's nothing. You seemed desperate that's why, I helped you there earlier." He said in a quiet tone and his olive green eyes suddenly shifted on his indecent paintings, "Did you happen to look at my paintings?" He asked her in a dangerous tone that Ae Shin was suddenly scared of him.

"I...accidentally peek one of your paintings. I'm sorry. I can't judged you for your preference but these paintings are extremely...daring but marvelous, in my opinion." She commented and the 'preference' part was making Nakyum fumed with annoyance.

He denies, "It's not like that. I was just started drawing these indecent image since I was just a little boy. I was raised here in this Kisaeng House from what I remember." He revealed in a sad tone.

"I see. So, you raised here in this courtesan house and you got used on seeing people doing stuffs like that." She blushed as Ae Shin was embarrassed to describe what she had in mind about this young painters' gifted talent for making erotic paintings.

Nakyum didn't reply back as he was ashamed to admit his eccentric painting ability that draws others criticism against him.

Silence engulfed between them and Ae Shin decided to leave before sunset, "I should get going, Sir Nakyum. It's a pleasure to meet you and please thank your older sister for me, for her hospitality." Ae Shin said with a warm smile and Nakyum nod with a small smile, "I will. Take care." He said to the departing young woman.

Then, Nakyum realized something very important, "Come to think of it, I didn't know where she lived." He mused to himself as he picked up the scattered parchment papers on the floor and cleaned up his bedroom before his tutor arrives and saw this erotic paintings.

----------------------------------

Ae Shin was waiting outside the gates of the Kisaeng House and she check for her money and she was feeling downgraded and scared because there's only few nyans left on her pocket and this miserable situation was making her cry, she's been saving her little salary as a maid at Yoon Household and this money is not enough for their long journey together.