Chapter 19

Morning came at the Yoon Household and the sleeping young woman awakens from her slumber. Ae Shin slowly get up and she's still wearing her sleeping robe while staring down intently at the numb legs that she was very concerned yesterday. "I have to get out of here." She said with a determined tone but as she was about to move her hips, her legs won't be able to functioned and it scares her.

So, Ae Shin decided to crawled on the wooden floor like a snake as she was struggling to use her arms as her support and she whimpered of her struggles and pain; if she tried to lift one of her legs, she will cried in pain but when Ae Shin massages it with her hands, it'll hurt some skin tissues on her legs.

"I can do this." She said in a motivating tone but when the sliding door opens, her shocked hazel eyes stunned her to see the handsome Yoon Seungho carrying a food tray in his hands and he was looking at her with a disapprovement look, "What are you doing there? You look like you are in a miserable state." He said in a sarcastic tone as he placed down the food tray on the floor, then, Seungho carries Ae Shin in his arms back to the floor mattress in which she protested, "My lord! What is happening with my legs? Tell me, what is going on?" She asked him with a desperate tone as she was nearly cried.

"The physician says you're still unwell so you needed to rest for a bit." He changes the subject as he placed the food tray to her lap for her to eat, "You need to take care of your body. girl or else you will get sick." He said in a fake concern but Ae Shin didn't like the idea that she was been treated like a patient by this horrible man.

"Cut this charade immediately, Yoon Seungho." She suddenly called out his name for the first time she entered this estate. Her cold tone and the way she look at him didn't like Seungho a bit.

"You insolent wench. Do you want to die?" He threatened.

"I'm already dead from the moment that I've become a slave in the first place. It doesn't make any difference anyway." She told him with a miserable look. She remembered the humiliation that she had experience at the hands of those cruel slave traders as they forcibly took off her clothes as she was expose naked by their hungry looking eyes and they branded her a slave mark on her right shoulder blade. That was the most horrific experience she had encountered in her entire life.

As Yoon Seungho looked down at the young woman's tears, he was slightly feel bad for her even though he doesn't know what type of life she's been through but it doesn't change the fact that he was still angry at her for leaving him and ran away with her own accord without his consent. "You know, something interesting is happening outside the town recently." He grabbed something under his sleeve and Ae Shin was waiting for him to open the parchment and she was flinched and her body went cold when she saw the painting of a young woman resembles hers.

"Some folks from the capital are seeking this woman. I think she might be a criminal or something that they searched around the entire places looking for this wench." He looked again the sketch portrait and then to the young woman he tended, "You need some explaining to do, Park Ae Shin, the only daughter of a prominent government official who has a high rank position in the royal court." He said in an icy tone and Ae Shin's world crumbles, "There's no way! How did he find out my identity?" She thought alarmingly and her tears went fell down to her cheeks because of fear.

She rubbed both of her palms and pleaded to him, "Please! Don't tell anybody that I'm here. I was just trying to live a free life here. Please! Please my lord." She begged as she cannot prostrate due to her weakened legs but she could only lowered her head before her benefactor.

Meanwhile, Seungho finds this amusing. He had a perfect opportunity to get this girl not to leave by his side and the puzzle pieces are now completed and this young wench was more than meets the eye after all and she might be of used to him for his sinister plans.