Chapter 17

Lord Seungho was calm when he stared intently at the pathetic state of his stubborn maid who ran away from his estate and she ended up becoming a hostage of a filthy thug. "How vexatious." He smirked as the nobleman grabbed his blade and pointed at the flinching male thug, "If you wanted to live, release that wench immediately." He ordered with a cold tone but the Leader of the thugs scoffed his warning, "Do what you want! You piece of shit! Once you make a move, this bitch will die." He shouted with a fair warning at the annoyed Seungho.

Ae Shin was really frightened. The dagger was pointed at her neck and anytime, this rude man behind her will slit her throat if the Young Master was making a single move, "My lord! Please don't mind me and just save Naki instead." Ae Shin pleaded but she was surprised when Seungho just said in a blunt tone, "Do you think that I'll travel this far just to save a mere female slave that I didn't know? How brazen are you, but it is you that I will drag back to the estate, wench so don't order me around as if we are equal." He declared with a possessive tone and Ae Shin realizes that the Young Master didn't come to save them but actually, he was here to bring her back to the Yoon Mansion.

Naki, who was struggling with her legs, was crawling on the ground because she wanted to save the Young Miss even if it is futile. "My Lady!" She shouted with a worried tone. They needed to escape immediately before the boat will leave the river port as soon as possible.

Seungho looked around, some of the thugs were unconscious and some were dead but he had no time, he needed to get her back.

He sighed, "Then, I'll guess. I had no choice." Both Ae Shin and the Leader of the Thugs were shocked at Seungho's barbaric action as he pierce the blade on Ae Shin's stomach and skewed the Leader of the Thugs as well. Ae Shin's teary eyes looked at Seungho's cold orange red eyes as he didn't feel any emotions at all as he choose to sacrifice her body in order to kill her hostage-taker. Meanwhile, Naki cried at Ae Shin's name as she watched how that cruel man who saved them just stabbed the Young Miss mercilessly. Ae Shin coughed with blood as she collapsed on the ground as her body went numb from the pain of being stabbed from the man who betrayed her.

The young woman didn't noticed from behind that the merciless Seungho just beheaded the one who tried to hurt her; the Leader of the Thugs, with his own blood coated sword; Naki just wailed and curses Seungho for stabbing an innocent young woman who was been held hostage  but Seungho ignores the other girl's cries and he was satisfied that the rude man was now dead.

After that, Seungho cleans his blood coated sword and he smirked when Servant Kim arrives as the elder man followed the Young Master. The elder male servant scanned at the bloody scene in front of him and just focused on helping the wailing young woman who cried for Ae Shin's wounded state.

Meanwhile, Ae Shin's body was shivering as she was trying to stay concious as possible, "Why...Lord Seungho...Why?" She looked up to him as Ae Shin cough blood and she was surprised when the Young Master just carried her bridal style, "You shouldn't leave my sight from the very beginning, girl. That's why, you deserve such punishment." He said in a sadistic tone as he mentioned about her being stabbed earlier from him and Ae Shin's blood boils in anger as he just really intended on stabbing her in the first place but she choose to keep her feelings of anger for herself. She needed to rest.

"Don't move. You will be tended by the physician once we get back." He told her as he helped her climbed on to his horse and after that, Seungho climbed onto the horseback as well. "Mr. Kim, I want you to tend the other girl over there." He instructed the elder male servant.

"Yes, sir." He said obediently as Servant Kim helped the injured Naki who was tons of questions about their savior's identity but she decided to shut her mouth as she and Lady Ae Shin needed to heal their wounds first.