Chapter 22

After hearing the former noble lady's explanation as to why she had left her status as a nobility and her family by embracing herself as a lowborn which Seungho find it utterly foolish for an ignorant wench who just had no idea what the real world looks like, "I haven't meet such a foolish wench like you in my entire existence." He said in a sneering tone and Ae Shin didn't like it, "So, now you have experience the life of a lowborn status person, are you now satisfied that you got the freedom that you just so desired so?" He asked her in a sarcastic tone and Ae Shin was afraid to speak what she really felt but it is better than lying to herself, "At first, I thought that it would be alright after I spend time with Naki's grandparents but all of a sudden that I witnessed such cruelty when someone attack their house and just kidnapped me and tried to raped me and forced to be branded by slave mark. It was then, that I realized my errors of my own selfish decision that I was struggling like any other lowborn who were beaten, mistreated and didn't treated like a human being by the aristocratic society. It's...painful to remember because it was like a nightmare." She wailed in front of the fallen nobleman who seems indifferent of her emotional suffering, Seungho sighed and grabbed his baji (pants) and put it on his waist while putting on his durumagi to cover his pale broad chest and sat next to the kneeling Ae Shin as she wipe out her tears with her hands.

"Hmm...now that you're finally tell me the truth about your real reason as to why you left your family. How about that you are coming along with me." He told the surprised female slave, "Where are we going, Master Seungho?" She asked with curiosity. His pale lips widen with smirk, "To the tailoring shop, since you are a former noblewoman, I really wanted to see you dressed up in a very expensive hanbok that was worn by the noble ladies in this kingdom." He said with a unknowing smile and Ae Shin was surprise by this, "What is he doing? He was suddenly becoming nice to me?" She thought with a suspicious tone.

She declined, "Thank you for your generosity but I'm no longer a noblewoman, My lord. I wouldn't dare to wear such beautiful hanboks since it reminded me that I betrayed my family." She said with a bitter smile and Seungho just looked at her in a stoic manner, "But to me, you are a noblewoman , that's why, you needed to have a pair of colorful hanbok and pair of sandals that is befitting to your age. I heard from your friend that you are going to become eighteen next three months." He said in an alluring tone that captivates Ae Shin slightly.

"Yes, but it will be next three months, my lord. So, you don't have to this for me and wasted your fortune for some insignificant slave like me." She said with a sad smile. Deep on Ae Shin's mind, she cannot be greedy for some materialistic things such as colorful, expensive hanbok and sandals because it pains herself to see that it reminds of her childhood past as her parents' puppet for their political marriage agreeement.

But Seungho never listened to her and he just called upon Servant Kim to dressed him up and told Ae Shin to prepare herself as both of them will go to the market together and she realized that this is the first time that they're actually go out together.

********************

The villagers were whispering with each other as they saw in the streets the notorious, sodomizer; Yoon Seungho together with a young lady who seems younger than him. Judging from her clothes, it seems to be that she's a slave of the Yoon Household so they decided to dismissed the two individuals as they move on from their business because they thought that the girl beside the sodomizer was a noble lady. Ae Shin noticed this and stared up at Yoon Seungho who was taller than her. "My lord, they've been looking at you strangely." She said in an uncomfortable expression because some shop owners and villagers were looking at the both of them as if they were curious about their relationship.

"Don't mind them." Seungho replied as he adjusted this gat on his head and smiled down at his favorite female slave, "It is rare for them to see me around a female that's why, they were intrigued because of your beauty." He teases her much to Ae Shin's embarrassment but she choose to silence her opinion as they finally arrive at the tailor shop owned by a female merchant around the village.