Chapter 24

Warning: Sexual Violence

"Why..." his orange eyes stared down at her lustful, naked appearance on his bottom, his large hands that was held so many men before her was tightened his grasp on her skinny legs between him. "Why...Why..." he cleared his throat when this beauty replied in a unexpected answer, "Please put it in." Ae Shin begged with a lustful tone that the notorious sodomizer had become something he hadn't expected from his dominant attitude in bed, "Why I had become enchanted by this wench?" He thought in an aggravating tone because he never ever let his guard down when it comes on sleeping with someone.

Seungho needed to distract himself and reverts back to his usual dominant self, "Oh? You want to feel my cock? Look at yourself, you have becoming a harlot." He chuckles amusingly as he both grabbed her hips, Ae Shin, however, was anticipated this because she was getting used to be penetrated by him but she didn't like that she was calling a 'harlot' by this immoral, wicked man. She was screamig in pleasure when Seungho's cock was inside her and her cheeks went red, "Since when did it become this big." She thought alarmingly about Seungho's dick and then, she groaned as he keep on thrusting her hips slowly, steadily but Ae Shin didn't like that he was in a slow pace, "Please go faster..." she whined as her naked, curvy body was filled with sweat and her insides are getting throbbing, "Your insides had become deeper and tighter than I thought. It has never been like this before, as expected, your virginity is made only for me." He said in a crude manner as he keep on pressing his his against her and the poor young woman was getting tired in this sexual exercise between them, "How long are you going to end this?" She asked tiredly.

Then, she observed as his attention went to her erected nipples, she tilted her head when his mouth opens and he, deliciously sucked her left breast with his tongue playing her areola, " Until the first rooster crows, come to think of it. I've been sucking your breast before and these have become tastier than the last time." His hands were massaging her breast, "They're big and firmer. If I keep on assaulting these with my mouth. Will you lost your mind with it?" Seungho said in a sadistic manner and Ae Shin was stunned by this, "Please...I...can't no longer endure this." She beg of him as her insides are sore up because of his hardened dick was still inside her as she keep on leaking her cum, "I'm cumming!...Ah!" She moaned while her arms are above her head. Then, the promiscous nobleman above her was surprise of her leaking cum from her clit and he was amuse by this, "You liar. You like it so badly." His lecherous, smirking face was leaning towards her face and kissed her deeply and Ae Shin kissed him back as she close her eyes. This is her betrayal to her true feelings of hate and disgusts towards this lecherous man. She couldn't admit it but he was so good on pleasure and even it her body is getting sored up, her body craved more from his touch.

She was sighed in relief, when Seungho pulled his long penis inside her that was mixed both hers and his fluids. He panted heavily while wiping off his sweat on his forehead while observing the out of breath Ae Shin as she was struggling to move her body, his orange eyes looked at her hickies from her neckline, chest, forearms, her flat stomach and her inner thighs were there are most of it.

Ae Shin looked up to him tiredly and asked him, "Will you not hurt Naki now that I've given myself to you?" She asked the sex crazed nobleman above her and Ae Shin was confused when the deviant Seungho is started to lifted both of her legs, "Perhaps." He started to lick her foot much to her embarrassment as his lips were pecking her legs and then, he flipped her body as Ae Shin faces the bed itself, "What are you doing? Please...I've already cum once and my body is getting sored up!" She protested but she yelped in pain when Seungho's heavy weight was pressing her and ordered her, "Spread your legs now before the sunrise came. We have a lot of time ahead of us as I will show you lots of many things for you to experience." He purred at the last part as his large hands both grabbed her hips for support and Ae Shin's tears fell down because her body is getting beaten up by his constant spreading, "No! Please!" She yelled in fear because this vulgar position is somehow, feared her.