Chapter 18

Trigger warning: The following scene BL sex and violence. Be warned.

Her eyes widen at the bad news that reaches her ears, "That's impossible! There's no way that Naki...she's with us when we came back to this place!" Ae Shin insisted as hot tears fell down at her cheeks when she couldn't accept from this man's mouth that her loyal female attendant is now passing.

Seungho's facial expression is calm. "It's the truth. The physician failed to save her. I'm sorry but we already buried her body from the moment her life was taken." He explained to the stunned young woman whose petite body went trembled at the terrible news.

He stand up immediately and glanced at her, "From this moment on, you're no longer a servant in this place. I need some time immediately to decide your fate." He declared with a low tone and she was confused of his words and this entire ordeal.

As Seungho closed the door, he secretly chuckling at himself, "Ah...what a pain." His eyes were filled with boredom and cruelty, "You shouldn't lied to me in the first place, girl. You shouldn't have." He muttered to himself as he went to the hallway and Servant Kim was waiting for him, "I've taken care of the woman's body, Sire." He told the satisfying look of Yoon Seungho.

"Very good. Now, Ae Shin will no longer had the reason to leave the estate." He smiled psychotically at the realization that the young woman is all for himself now. "Make sure to conceal her identity outside the estate. There's no one else to know about her but me." He told the elder male servant in a dark tone as he was referring about Ae Shin who was now mourning in the bedchamber of the death of her only friend and loyal handmaiden.

Trembled in fear, Servant Kim agrees, "As you wish, my lord." He bowed and left without glancing back at his crazy Master who was obsessed with a young maid. It puzzles him why.

———————————————

Jihwa, the known acquaintance of Lord Seungho was holding a piece of parchment on his right hand and he was standing in front of the gates of Yoon Estate, "Master Yoon needs to know something about that wench he was pampering." He said with a hint of jealously and anger. For these past several weeks, the known sodomizer had never summoned him for company in bed and it frustrated him so badly that he drunked every night together with his friends who are also Yoon Seungho's bedmates.

Yesterday, an esteemed son of a known Minister of the Left in the capital who has a government position came to their doorstep with group of men behind him. The nobleman from the capital was asking about the whereabouts of a young woman and his father was confused at the questioned until the latter reveal an illustration sketch of a young woman whom, Jihwa, was surprised resembled Ae Shin, the former female slave of their family who was currently serving at Master Seungho's humble estate.

The gate is opened and one of the servants saw the fuming Jihwa, "What can I do for you, Sir?" He asked the nobleman.

"Master Yoon. I need an audience with him this instant." He shouted.

——————————————————-

He was surprisingly gentle with her.

Ae Shin was froze in shock that her Master Seungho came back to the bedchamber and was carrying a tray of food on his hands with a charming smile on his face that hypnotized her out of shock of this strange behavior from her Master who rarely didn't even treated his servants this way.

He smiled at her, "I'm preparing you, your dinner. Ae Shin." He declared.

She opened her mouth to speak, "My lord. You shouldn't do these kind of things." She was referring of her odd Master preparing the food for her, a mere servant. Her hazel eyes stared at the odd Master as he was placing the dishes on the table and looked at her tenderly, "You should eat now, Ae Shin before the food gets cold." He told her as he offered her the silver chopsticks in which she obliged.