Chapter 8

Trigger warning ⚠️ : some scenes had a graphic source of mild sexual violence. Escape reading this while you can.

She couldn't take her eyes off at these two weird men.

It was so hot and dirty while watching them having intercourse in front of her. Both Master Yoon and her former master, Lee Jihwa were in the floor mattress, both naked and Master Jihwa's lustful moans while he was laid in bed was lifting his hips between her current Master who was performing a blowjob between Master Jiwha's legs. Ae Shin's face went terribly red from embarrassment from the other side while she covered her mouth to suppress her emotions; feelings of insult and anger towards both of these abnormal men.

Seungho's mouh were filled with cum as he deliciously tasted Lee Jiwha's penis whose broad naked body was trembling while his gaze went to their pitiful little audience as she tried to hold back her disgust and it amuses him that she was struggling so bad. "ah~ Master Yoon. Please..." Jihwa moaned as his head tilted with his cheeks redden out of embarrasment, he loved it that Master Yoon was 'pampering' his body in a dirty way.

Seungho release his mouth from his male partner's penis and his attention directed to the poor young maiden, "Ae Shin." His lustful voice triggers both Lee Jiwha and Ae Shin herself as Seungho called her name in a dearly way.

The man licked his lips, "Are you curious what a cum taste like? You have been quiet for awhile and I think that you have gotten bored watching us screwing each other." He looked at her in an amusing way but the girl didn't reply back as she was looking down the wooden floor and tried to avoid this dirty man's orange red eyes. "This man is crazy. Absolutely, crazy!" Ae shin thought alarmingly while her hands clenched, she was trying to maintain her sanity while hearing her former master's lustful moans and scream and the mental torture from her current master.

Seungho was gloriously naked in front of her and his penis gets hard when he looked at Ae Shin's pathetic state. She was still sitting but trying to avoid his face and it annoys him. Meanwhile, Jihwa was still laid in bed while trying to rest for a bit after been caressed and fucked by Yoon Seungho and his head turns as his bed partner was with that dirty slave bitch and his chest were filled with jealousy, ever since that dirty female slave came to the picture, Yoon Seungho's personality had become vague for some reason.

The girl shook her head in protest, "No! Please Master! Let me go." She begged desperately while looking up at him and his expression was too stoic. She had learn her lesson. She will no longer pry her Master's private affairs anymore because unlike her accidental first encounter in this kind of similar scenario; this is hell because a virgin young maiden like her cannot winstand seeing two males engaged in an actual anal intercourse.

While looking at the slave girl's pathetic pleas, he sinisterly laughed, "So, you want to leave, girl? But we are not finish yet." Seungho immediately grab her wrist and dragged her to where Jihwa rested. Her face were filled with fear and disgust when Seungho dropped her between Jihwa's legs. Meanwhile, Jihwa was shocked at this and glares at Seungho, "Master Yoon! What are you planning to do with this wench!" He demanded angrily.

Seungho just smirked, "An ignorant girl like her might be curious as to how a man will cum so my dear..." he sat next to her and leaned against her right ear, "I want you to rub his penis with your own hand and suck it with your small mouth." He said in an arrogant tone and after hearing this, both Jihwa and Ae Shin went paled. "Is he serious?" Jihwa's mouth went trembling but his stomach was feeling quite opposite; it was churning with excitement.

Warm tears fell down to her cheeks, "I-I can't Master. This is wrong...I don't want to become part of this." She cried and sniffled. She was born and raised as a noblewoman before, so she had a little pride in her and she will not let this wicked person tarnished the sense of morality that was keeping her sane.