Chapter 23

Warning: Sexual Coercion and Rape. Exit this chapter if you don't like it.

Ae Shin's mind was on a mindst of confusion.

She was in conflict with her feelings towards this complicated man who had an aimless life ahead of him and he was pouring himself to lecherous, perversive, immoral, and scandalous affairs with different men during at midnight that was frowned upon by the society.

He treated her with care and affection but sometimes, he keep on being possessive towards her as if she was his property. Yoon Seungho will do anything to keep her by his side as he even willing to spend his fortune on buying her new expensive hanboks and pair of sandals that is nostalgic for her to wear.

And now, she was in his arms, kissing her with his tongue dominated her mouth and all could she do was to kissed him back but this was wrong, "It is absolutely wrong so I need to stop this madness before I become attached to him and the long plan to escape this village with Naki will go to waste." She thought while kissing him but Ae Shin didn't realized that they were now on his bedchamber. The same place where she open her legs for him and lose her virginity all because she just wanted to survive.

She immediately pushed his chest and jump out from his arms and stepped back with her feet on the wooden floor. Meanwhile, Seungho was confused and glared at her, "What is the meaning of this, Ae Shin?" He dangerously asked the trembling young woman who is now prostrate before him, "My lord. Please let us go." She begged him in which Seungho was surprise at her humble action.

"Let you go? Why?" He asked her in a mocking tone.

She clenched her fist, "There's no reason for us to stay here anymore. I reveal to you my true identity as a girl born from an aristocrat family so please, please release us from this estate as soon as possible, my lord." She begged with her forehead touches the floor.

Seungho, who was still wearing, his scholar outfit with a headgear on his head looked down upon her, "You are really a foolish wench.What's the difference? The fact that you introduced yourself as a slave in the first place and deceived me with your true status as an aristocrat. Don't you think that you had the right face to tell me or perhaps, order me to release you, are you really this conceited?" He said in a cold tone and Ae Shin gasps, "He...He misunderstood me." Ae Shin alarmed and quickly stands up, "That's not it! It's true that I deceived you, my lord but...I..." she was cut off when Seungho grabbed her by the wrist and pulled her close to his side, "When I found out that you are an aristocrat, I first, didn't believe it but when you expose yourself as one, it was then, that I've been thinking of many ways of how to deal with you especially that I haven't forgotten of your fault three months ago." He said in a sinister tone and Ae Shin has a puzzled expression.

"What do you mean? I don't understand?"

"You left my estate without my consent, girl. And I've been thinking of punishing you several times but I'm no longer patient anymore and I cannot believe that I've actually waited for three months just to do this." He exclaimed with a sadistic face as he pounced Ae Shin on his bed and he sat on her stomach so he can have the advantage on teasing her body.

Ae Shin's heart races and exclaims, "What are you doing, Lord Seungho! Let me go! Somebody! Please! Help! Help me!" She shouted so loudly in order for the servants outside to hear but her mouth covered with Seungho's large hand.

His eyes narrowed at him, "After I have hold you twice, you had become rebellious tonight? Then, I will not be as forgiving tonight for you will be enjoying both pain and pleaure." He chuckles darkly as he hastely take off his clothes revealing his pale, muscular physique.

Ae Shin's tears leak, "Please. Don't." She sobbed when Seungho's hands were gently take off her upper clothing (jeogori) revealing her pale skin, her thin neck and shoulders, her cloth covered chest which he was excited to remove it, "Don't be too bad for this, girl. In fact, It is your own fault why is this happening because of your poor understanding of your current state as a slave." He lowered his head and proceed to pecked her neck and shoulders and his hands were dangerously take off her chima which is in her lower part of her body, then, her silk pants underneath and lastly her underwear that was covering her secret place.