Chapter 29

A/N: The following content has an explicit sexual scene. Be warned.

He guided her in the large wooden bathtub.

He took off her wet clothes.

And then, he kissed her deeply as their tongues intertwined and Ae Shin's cheeks went red at their closeness. Seungho's arms linked around her curvy waist and her chest was pressing against him making the promiscuous man turned on, "Your alluring." He muttered and he smirked at her shy expression when his hand grope one of her breast. "Are you still shy towards me, Ae Shin-ah." He whispered seductively and the young woman's eyes widen when he suddenly calling her name so affectionately, "Not at all, my lord. It's just that, this is our second time that we are bathing together." Her eyes fixated upon the large wooden tub filled with water and some petals of scented flowers. Seungho stared at her naked figure and he started to take off his clothes as well, "We need to warm our bodies together." He told her in a husky tone and Ae Shin reluctantly agrees as the lecherous nobleman carried her in a bridal style as he dipped his legs on the warm water as both of them sat.

The shy Ae Shin's slender back was leaning against Seungho's chest and her cheeks went red as she can feel his hugee groin rubbing on her lower bottom. "My lord. W-What are you doing?! Kyaa!!" She screamed when he suddenly pulled her closer to him and he immediately kissed her so fiercely as he was so hungry for her, "I want you." He murmured and he locked lips with her again and her cheeks went red as his tongue was inside his mouth that is making her dizzy, "Why is he so persistent."she thought annoyingly but she let out a moaned when both his hands were squishing and teasing her breast and then, he rubbing it so gently. "Tell me with an honest answer, Ae Shin." His voice is dangerously serious, "Who is the filthy bastard that tries to kidnapped you. Answe me." He demanded and his hand was suddenly was inside her clitoris, rubbing and pressing it under the water and Ae Shin's trembling expression was ignored by the cold nobleman, "I don't know, my lord." She lied in order to protect her brother's identity. Ae Shin didn't want Seungho to know the deal between her and her second older brother.

But to Ae Shin's misfortune, Seungho was a smart man and he knows a person who was lying to him, "If you don't know then, why some of my servants were get killed? There would be no casualties among my people if they're merely after a former noblewoman like you, then, that means, someone important is after you." He theorized and she was paled at what he'd just said, "I swear my lord. I don't really know! I miraculously escape from that place immediately and I don't know who the person you are talking about. Please believe me." She pleaded. "This is bad. My insides are throbbing and the water was making it worst as it leak on my insides." Ae Shin gritted her teeth but it replaces with lust expression as Seungho started to forced her to bend behind him and she screamed when he pounced her harder that ended up the water from the bathtub was starting to leaking, "Harder...Ah!...it's so good...so good...My lord." She moaned pleasurably as she was gasping with pleasure and her hands were in support on the edge of the large wooden bathtub.

His eyes narrowed, part of him wanted to believe her and some part of him didn't. While fucking her from behind, his guts tell him that something isn't right that he must be cautious around this wench.

Because his instincts tells him that she was lying to him.

**************************

After they were done in their heated bath, Ae Shin immediately went back to her bedroom and allow Lord Seungho to rest. She had to make sure that the door was locked and she sealed the door, then, the anxious Ae Shin grabbed the bag filled with the important items such as the golden binyeo that was owned by her great-grandmother. Her hand clenched it tightly, if her second brother, Min Hyuk told her the truth that she was going to be one of the candidates of being a Crown Princess, then, this old binyeo might be the answer to that and she had no choice but to go back to Hanyang as soon as possible in order to protect Lord Seungho and fullfill her promise to her second older brother.