Chapter 11

Warning: The following is an explicit content contain threesome anal copulation. Don't read it if you don't like the content of the chapter.

It's been almost a month since her first arrival in this manor filled with few servants and Ae Shin seems to realized that after she reluctantly slept with her Master Seungho; things had become pretty normal.

As usual, just like the rumors she heard from the servants, it seems that the Master's sodomic activities during the night that had been increase as of late and one particular person who participated in that sinful night activity and that is none other than Lord Lee Jihwa who was giddy and excited to sucked up Lord Yoon's member with his ever hungry mouth.

Ae Shin didn't mind though as she had no special feelings towards Yoon Seungho from the beginning, she just give herself to him that night because she values the livelihood of her fellow workers in this household who had their own families to feed in the mountains.

The young woman was currently cleaning the courtyard and she saw her Master once again. Hw was wearing a relaxed expression wearing his expensive male hanbok and a gat on his head. Then, she averted her gaze from him when Seungho's attention was directed at her. The young woman gripped tightly the broomstick and she decided to avoid him.

Ae Shin closed her eyes as she remembers their physical intimacy that night. She can feel his broad body pressing against her and the musk of maleness in his natural scent, her cheeks went red when his seductive red-orange eyes gazing upon her innocence.

"Ae Shin." His clear voice was startling her and the young woman surprised to see her Master wearing a smug look on his handsome face while his hands were behind his back. Yoon Seungho stepped forward, "How are you today? Is your body still hurt?" He asked her with a fake concern because he was delighted to witness her embarrassing expression. The young nobleman's mind was drifted on her insatiable expression when he penetrated her insides.

She was like a delicate flower that is needed to be plucked no matter what.

Ae Shin has an amazing womanly body that he soon he realized that he was attracted to an opposite sex and the realization that he had claimed her first when she leaved his chamber after she put back on her hanbok, he was still naked while he looked at her leaving on his bedchamber and after that, he was shocked to see the small bloodstain on the mattress that he realized that the young woman was a virgin. He couldn't believe it.

So, after that night, he went straight to Jiwha's mansion and they performed anal copulation on the bedchamber to forget his desire for that young wench.

Back to the present, Ae Shin was constantly staring at him while clenching the broomstick. Her beautiful pair of big hazel eyes was staring at him but there's a hint of embarrassment, "I'm fine. Master, but please don't say such thing so embarrassing in the middle of the morning. What if other people might hear us." She told him with a embarrassing face.

Seungho was looking down at her with amusement, "You're a pretty interesting." He muttered while caressing her smooth right cheek. She is different.

After their encounter, Ae Shin told Mister Kim that she volunteer to take the errand so she grabbed the basket and she went off to the market filled with different types of civilians as she buys ingredients but she secretly used this opportunity to go to her former handmaiden's hut and after she done on her errand, she went to the empty hut from the faraway hill outside the village; it was covered with lots of big trees, "Naki, where are you." She looked around the place that was ram shack by some group of men. She remembers that horrible event but Ae Shin decided to brushed it off and looked inside the hut, it was a messy but empty hut but there's no sign of the body of her former handmaiden or her grandparents.