Chapter 13

Warning: The following content has sexual violence and nudity. Please don't read it if you don't like the content of this chapter. Thank you.

Ae Shin's eyes widen at her master's indecent request.

"Undress in front of you, my lord but..." she was stuttering and she averted her gaze from this man's lecherous eyes as he was removing his top revealing his gorgeous physique, "We have done it before so it's too late to be shy now, girl." He outstretched his hand towards the trembling young woman as she stepped back, "No! I don't want to do it anymore. Please." She cried but her mouth sealed with his filthy deep kiss and his long, wet tongue was intertwined with hers. Ae Shin shut her eyes as she had no choice but to kissed him back. Her Master was a good kisser judging from his long experiences on physical intimacy with multiple partners. The thought of Master Jihwa's lustful expression froze her and she immediately pushes his broad chest that surprised Seungho.

"What the hell are you doing?" His cold voice startles Ae Shin.

She was hesitant to answer, "I'm just too nervous, my lord. Please forgive me for my reckless actions." She lowered her head before him so that Ae Shin could show Seungho that she's submissive to him.

As he looked down at the young woman, Seungho was bemused to himself as to why in the world does he began to get interest in this naive wench in the first place; but his recent memory shows that he successfully took this girl's virginity unknowingly. He had never had a woman owned in his entire life. Before he engaged to homosexual sodomy, he had slept with gorgeous kisaengs, who are not obviously, virgins because of their filthy job on escorting drunkard male nobles.

But that was just in the past and it didn't matter to him.

He smirked. "You're really an interesting wench. Do you want to test my patience?" His hand suddenly squeezed her cheeks and he took the initiative to remove her clothing by himself that startles the young female servant.

She was now naked and Seungho's lust towards her was even more when he observed her shyness on her pretty face.

"Sucked it." He commanded and the girl was confused at his words and then, she suddenly realized that what he meant was his erected long inch penis in front of her and Ae Shin was very frightened because she had never done this before.

Her legs were trembled when she kneeled and her hands were shaken as she was about to touch his penis like what she did to Jihwa. Meanwhile, Seungho was amused of her awkwardness, "You have to stroke it and then, use your mouth and tongue." He instructed and the heated face of Ae Shin grows as thing between her legs is suddenly getting wet from his instruction, "Did I get turned on?" She thought embarrassingly.

Seungho was waiting for her initiative to please him and she did so; Ae Shin curiously stroke gently his penis that Seungho suddenly flinched and his curious orange eyes stared down at the lewd young woman who, instinctively, licked the side of his length that froze him, "How did she?" She was extremely lewd and gorgeous as she innocently licked the tip of his dick that pleases him, "This is good." He commented in a lustful tone but Ae Shin didn't pay attention to his words as she was focus on the long length of her sodomizer Master and she slowly opened her small mouth and suddenly sucked him that delighted Yoon Seungho. He observed Ae Shin how she was trying to do her best to pleasure him but it didn't please him of how she was so inexperienced on blow job. On the other hand, Ae Shin was so sickened of the taste of his cum and she immediately extracted her mouth fron his penis and she vomited the bitterness of the man's cum, "Disgusting." She thought with a frown on her lips as she wipe out her mouth and suddenly, she was startled when Seungho grabbed the knot of her hair and throw her to the bed, "I didn't told you to throw it up, you wench!" He growled angrily as he pinned her down to the mattress. The young woman cried when Seungho's three digit fingers digged in her hole between her buttocks and she felt so helpless when she suddenly released her fluids as she moaned harder because of how good it is of the strange sensation she had felt.

Ae Shin's tears fell as she faces the red velvet mattress while her despicable Master was forcing her to lift her hips and she reluctantly complied, this embarrassing position in bed was making her stomach churned, "You can endure pain, aren't you?" He asked her out of nowhere but the tired looking Ae Shin didn't reply back because if she complains, he will never listens to her. She went paled when she glanced that her sickening Master was stroking his penis and his dick was pointed directly to her hole, the young woman flinched, "Milord! Please don't do this!" She begged with her yelled tone but it's futile as the merciless Seungho just inserted his length inside the young woman's insides and Ae Shin's screamed echoes inside and outside the chambers. Her tears fell down to her cheeks as she was violently thrusted by her lecherous young lord whose lust increases as Ae Shin's screamed turns into moans as he successfully pleasures her insides that was now dripping her cum. It didn't helped her struggles when Seungho suddenly stroke her lower flat belly, "I can feel my dick inside you and you're still denying this pleasure." He whispered in a lustful tone and his warm tongue is licking her earlobe and then, he bites it. Ae Shin's mouth wide open and her cheeks went red while trying to struggled the endless pleasure she felt on her body.

"Master, I thought you only like men. Why did you do this to me?" She panted heavily while struggling herself to endure the thrusting from her promiscous Master; she can feel it her insides are throbbing and she can feel his seed inside her womb which she fears the most.

Seungho just answered in a relaxed manner, "Why you say? It's because you're my toy." He grabbed Ae Shin's face and kissed her deeply and the young woman was helpless because his mouth dominating hers and her entire naked body was getting sore up. He removed his mouth from hers and he licked his lips sensually, "Man or Woman. I don't care. I'd just want to quenched my lust." He declared and his left hand entangled her braided hair and he was mesmerized of her beauty as her brunette hair fell down on her back. He was pause for a moment as he looked down of her panting form with her curvaceous body and those pair of round and pulp breast. Seungho's flare eyes on dominating this young woman.

He gently removed his dick between her buttocks and the excess cum drips on the fabric of the mattress. He gently stands up and looked down at the sobbing young woman, "I'm not done yet." He said in a cold tone as he kneeled before the tired Ae Shin. The young woman flinched when Seungho suddenly spread her legs even wider and she feared his devious expression akin to a maniac as he grinning like a devil while staring down at her womanhood.

He glanced at her feared expression and he sadistically smile at her.

"It looks like you are ready, girl." He said in a cruel tone and he lowered his head between her legs and Ae Shin just screamed for help.