Chapter 9

Warning: Smut and violence

Master Seungho's addiction to sodomy worsens as days go by.

On occasions, he always invites his male companions to his bedchamber and their screams and moans at night was always unsettling the servants of the household including myself as the youngest female servants around. Their moans was like a trauma to me after that incident. After Master Yoon kissed me yesterday, I immediately throw up everything I have eaten during lunch because I couldn't stomach the fact, that those red lips of his were used by smooching his male bedpartners particularly Master Jihwa. I cannot forget how they both kissed in front of me on that night and Master Seungho forced me to engage in such carnal pleasure by rubbing Master Jihwa's penis with my right hand.

That was the worst experience I've ever encounter that's why, I keep avoiding Master Seungho's gaze towards me while serving him his food as it is been my official task on delivering his meals everyday. I try my best not to look at him in the eye but my body shivers as I sensed his gaze upon me especially my body.

This time, I tried to prepared myself if, buddha, forbids, this man to touch me then, it'll be my luck.

The kitchen staff prepared him a pork braise with radish soup and bowl of rice. Then, Master Kim, who was the head servant of the household instructed me to send the meal to the young master. The older females look at me with pity from behind my back as I grip the food tray tightly and went to the room where the young master cleans his blades. As I reached for my destination, I announce my arrival, "Master Seungho, It's me, Ae Shin. I came here deliver your meal, Sir." I said in a calm tone but deep on the inside, my heart races with both fear and nervousness.

"Come in." He said in a stoic voice. I sighed as I entered the chamber and to my surprise, he seems rather had a calm expression while cleaning his swords. I cleared my throat as I placed the food tray on the table and his pair of small orange-red eyes gaze upon me, "You look rather thin. Have you been eaten lately?" He asked me out of concern which surprises the hell out of me, this sodomy-crazed bastard is worried about my well being?

I forced a smile at him, "I've been eaten a lot, Sir but only a small amount. I have a lot of duties in this household that's why, I'm this thin." I explained in a friendly way but I didn't hide my cautiousness against this man.

He smirked at me, "Maybe, I should lessen your duties then." He suggested much to my surprise, "But if you agree to slept with me. I can order Mister Kim to do so. What do you say, girl?" His seductive tone was paralyzing my feet.

I frowned, "I refuse." I said flatly and walk away.

But a sword just blocked my escape, my shocked hazel eyes to see a sharp blade just halting me and glanced at the stoic Yoon Seungho who was glaring down at me, "You really testing my patience, do you wench." He growled and grabbed my hand and forced his lips upon me. My eyes went wide as his tongue just slurping from my mouth and I couldn't breath, and his large hands are wrapping around my torso as if he was trying to squashed me with his strong build.

I gasped, "Let me go." I demanded while gripping for air and he kissed me again, and this time, it is more dangerous. He didn't plan to let me go. I barely noticed that his hand was suddenly untied the light green goreum that startles me because I was so scared. My hazel eyes looked up at his sadistic looking face and he tilted his head and I can feel a warm tongue brushes against the nape of my neck, I shuddered in fear, I thought he only likes men.

My pastel jeogori was disheveled revealing my cloth-covered breast and Seungho was staring at me with lust, "Strip before me, girl." He ordered in a commanding tone and I was hesitant because I have never been stripping myself in front of a man particularly with my master. His serious but cunning gaze towards my body was traumatizing because that kind of seductive but scary look was always gazing those men he slept with. He enjoys watching Master Jihwa loosing himself in his dominance while they engaged in sex. The very thought of it was making me wet between my legs for some reason.