Chapter 35:End

Warning: mentions of incestous relationships, angst

12 years later

A young beautiful woman at the age of seventeen years was a talk in the entire town.

She was on the market every Wednesday and Friday selling beautiful accessories and perfumes for her regular customers were women from different social background. The young maiden has a pretty face and she was wearing a warm smile on her face while entertaining her loyal customers on her products. The villagers are looking at her with interest but there are some people spread malicious rumors about her.

"That girl again. She made a lot of money this time."

"Who's child is she? She must be came from a prominent family judging from her well-mannered behavior. That girl knows how to engaged to people quite well."

"Well...did you know? She's that daughter of a vulgar nobleman who raped an innocent woman."

"vulgar man? You mean to say she's the daughter of that Yoon Seungho?!"

"Hmph...she might be a decent looking girl but in actuality, she was just like her indecent father. Sucking out every man's..."

Then, a handsome nobleman appears and interrupts the gossiping nobles as they stared at the pretty noble lady behind the table as she was discussing business transactions with other customers. "I don't think that it would be such a good idea on making salacious rumors about that poor girl who was only make a living to support her
irresponsible father, good gentlemen." Lord Min smiled dangerously at them and the elder nobles were trembling as they apologize to the nobleman who was secretly watching Seungho's bastard daughter from the shadows.

He smiled, "I don't think that you had the right to assume that girl is a dirty woman. She seems like a pretty decent young lady to me." He added as he fan himself. Lord Min's relationship with Seungho is still the same, he would come over to the lord's mansion every midnight and in the morning, he finds Lord Seungho's daughter glaring at him outside while holding a broomstick as if she was disgusted by his existence.

Lord Min smirk and approach the busy looking young noble lady, "Greetings, Lady Yoon." He greeted the stoic young lady who was not happy to see him, "Lord Min. What brings you here into this hour. Should you've been busy today in the meeting with other nobles." She said in a serious tone as she packed up her products as she was done making money for today.

He smiled at her, "Not at all, my lady. You've been working really hard to support your father. If you don't mind, I would arrange my son to become your future husband. He might be of use of you since he was a government official." He said with a tempted offer and Na-bi was hesitant, sure, she wanted to get married but the only person who gets in her way was her father; Yoon Seungho.

She replied back with a serious tone, "I'll think about it, my lord. Good day." She leave the smirking nobleman behind her as Yoon Na-bi, the only daughter of Yoon Seungho and Park Ae Shin is living her life in a challenging state. Despite being educated when Na-bi learned how to read and write at a young age, her bright mind is still be looked down upon by the Aristocrat society mainly because of her father's abhorrent reputation among commoners and aristocrats alike. Na-bi had a hard time making friends around her age when she was young and she was constantly been bullied among younger boys because of her father's vulgar image in the society. Now, she was in a legal age of marriage, she had a hard time finding a husband and its all because of her irresponsible father, Yoon Seungho.