[Side Story 2]

Warning: Explicit Sex

Seungho's eyes couldn't believe it.

It's as if he didn't want to wake up from this dream.

Ae Shin is alive right before his very eyes together with their missing daughter, "Just what the hell is going on" he was beyond confused and emotional. Back then, when she left him, everything around him was crumbling to pieces and he tried to moved on by having a male lover like Nakyum by his side to cope up his loneliness. The painter's erotic paintings mainly about men engaged to sexual acts was turning him on and he decided to pursue the peasant painter and he succeeded. The two of them had become lovers and inseparable and twelve years ago, a child claimed to be his daughter appeared on his doorsteps and he at first, refused to believe that he had a daughter but then, a sudden realization hit him; he slept with Ae Shin couple of times that leads a new life to be born so, Seungho took his daughter in and accepted Ae Shin's letter contains the woman's apologies towards him and reminded him of his responsibilities as their daughter's father.

When news broke out about Ae Shin's death. He wanted to be alone after he hugged his crying five year old daughter and went back to his bedroom. He was chuckling and broke on a fits of laughter while his tears streaming down his  cheeks; the idea of losing Ae Shin was like part of his soul destroys. He called upon Nakyum who thankfully came to his bedroom and they engaged to a rough sex to forget his pain on losing the first woman he cared about.

On his daughter Na-bi's childhood, he was not a good father to her as he spend most of his time having illict affairs with men and he spend a night with Nakyum and this gives him a heavy criticism against Na-bi's nanny, Choi hee who raised his daughter like her own as Seungho seems to neglected his little daughter who craves for her father's love and attention.

But unknown to little Na-bi, Her father Seungho cares about her as he oftenly visit her bedroom and sat next to her as he observes her sleeping peacefully and stroke and pat her head in a fatherly way. Why would Seungho didn't care for his daughter. This child is the product of his love between him and Ae Shin. This child is precious to her. The reason why he was neglecting and avoiding his daughter because he might accidentally harmed her because of his insatiable lust or worst raping his own daughter. That is the main reason why he was leaning Nakyum on his side instead.

But as his daughter Na-bi grows, she has the spitting image of her late mother, Ae Shin and thanks for his negligence as a father, she became an independent person and she was able to helped the estate in their financial issues because of her wits and intelligence. It currently odds him to see both his daughter and the the woman he loved were on the same place and Ae Shin was smiling at him. It was that smile that changes him.

His feet trembles but he didn't care. He wanted to embraced her, showering her with love and suck her breast and her pussy. He just missed teasing her body and her lovely but cute reactions. He pulled Ae Shin on his broad chest and smell her hair, it was a familiar scent. "What took you so long to return, Ae Shin-ah."he scolded her  and Ae Shin hugged him back, "Forgive me, my lord. For it long enough for me to return by your side." She teary eyed as Ae Shin thought that Seungho might rejected her as sje was mistaken after all. She heard the Yoon Household servants cried in relief that she was coming back and their daughter, Na-bi was emotional and she gave her parents a group hug for the first time in her seventeen years of existence. Finally, her family is complete now. She's no longer a motherless child anymore.

****************************

The three of them were in the living room and Ae Shin feels nostalgic of the scent of this room. She observed as Seungho awkwardly looked at his beloved, "Your appearance have quite change. You seems to be getting older, Ae Shin." He teased at her but Ae Shin just return him with a smile, "I'm thirty four now, my lord. I have passed my prime now as our daughter is now on a marriageable age but I think that my lord is still looks younger as it seems." Ae Shin said with a smile and Seungho's cheeks went flushed because this is rather the first time that they playfully teasing each other.