Announcement

To all my loyal readers, I'm going to delete the two updated chapters mainly Chapter 21 and 22 because I was dissatisfied of the content of these chapters because I tend to forget the dark themes of this story so I hope you guys will understand my decision. The newly Chapter 21 and 22 will be out soon so, sorry for the inconvenience.

Also, I wanted to explore Seungho's canon character background and his relationships with other characters in the manhwa first by, reading the entire Painter of the Night manhwa because I have to admit, I was challenge on writing him ever since I started writing this fanfic book and we, as readers, of the manhwa Painter of the Night knows how he treated Nakyum badly and slowly he becomes nice to the lowborn painter but it is a different case of my original character Ae Shin as she was not only a born nobility but a female at that and we don't know how Seungho treated women in the manhwa except that he was very rude to Nakyum's noona, a kisaeng.

So, I hope that by next month, I'll be able to start writing the new version of Chapter 21 and I'm kind of busy lately with my studies so I probably updated it much longer but I hope that it won't be that long hehehe.

Yukana221