Chapter 7

Something about that odd slave girl made Seungho feel uneasy.

It is not on his very nature to be intrigue to an unattractive young maiden but that fierce dark eyes coming from that girl named Ae Shin turns him on as he look down upon her earlier in his bedchamber in the morning. She was begging for him not to punish the servants for her grave mistake.

Her duty was supposed to wake him up and prepare his breakfast every morning but she didn't make it on time to her second task on serving him to the point that he just summon Servant Kim to prepare him a meal.

It infuriates him. He didn't like incompetent slaves that's why, he will always punish them severely with their lives hanging on the thread. Their life belongs to him and that includes that certain female slave.

That morning, he had plan on raping her but the circumstance changed when that girl just gamble her own life in exchange for his forgiveness. He wanted to laugh. "That girl was so bold enough to test me." Seungho thought smirking while drinking his wine on his bedchamber. His aide was on the other side, waiting for his orders, "That girl this morning. Ae Shin...I presume." He pretended that he didn't about the girl's name.

"Yes sir?" The timid old servant surprise that the young lord was addressing a servant's name casually.

"What is she doing right as of this moment?"

"She's aiding in the kitchen to prepare your dinner, sir. Do you want me fetch her?" Servant Kim said in a humble tone.

Seungho thought about an idea how to punish her, "Remind her that she'll be serving me for dinner because she tend to forget her duties sometimes." He said in a commanding tone while sipping his wine again. He's a little drunk but he can managed to get a hold of himself while waiting for his dinner meal.

"As you command, my lord." Servant Kim complied.

For three minutes, Ae Shin arrives with a tray of food on her hand. Seungho just stared at her boredly as the seventeen year old slave girl prepare his meal on the table silently. His orange red eyes stared intently at her pair of round obsidian eyes, fair smooth skin, her small nose and those luscious pink lips.

He made a mistake of his first impression to this wench.

She's an attractive little bitch after all. This little bitch who is a peeping tom on his sexual affair with Jiwha and he will make sure that this wench had an appropriate punishment tonight.

He amusingly grab his chopsticks with his right hand and pick some greens and smoked fish and put it on the small bowl of rice and he consumed it while his attention divert on the servant girl who tried to suppress her hunger. She was denied her dinner earlier by the ahjummas in the kitchen so her stomach, embarrasingly, rumbled in front of her master.

Her cheeks flustered, "I'm sorry, my lord. Please continue your meal and don't mind about me." Ae Shin assures the amusing black sheep of the Yoon Household.

Seungho chuckles and grabbed the apple on his table and throw it to Ae Shin, "I don't like hearing a rumbling stomach while I'm enjoying my meal, girl." He said in a cold tone and Ae Shin felt so ashame.

"Then, I'll excuse myself tonight, Master." She said as she was about to leave that it alarms the young lord.

"I told you to stay here. Do I have to repeat myself?" Seungho growled and the girl flinched of his constant mood swings. Ae Shin had no choice but to obey and bite the apple in front of her master as she tried to hold back her tears. She was scared of him.

After Yoon Seungho finished his meal, Ae Shin was surprise that Seungho's old aide is the one who clear up the table and not her. Her pair of coal eyes widen when Seungho instructed her to stay by his side.

"I want you to massage my back." He commanded the flinching girl. Ae Shin's mind was spinning, just what the hell is he been up to? "This is inappropriate, my lord." She reminded the stubborn and arrogant young lord who was now taking off his hanbok that startles the brunette haired girl and her cheeks went red at his attractive physique and thankfully, he was wearing a silk white pants.

He chuckles amusingly, "I don't give a damn if you're a woman. You must fullfill your duties tonight. After all, you are my servant and you have to obey me." He said in a dark tone and Ae Shin had no other choice but to obey his request. She stood up her feet and went to the Master's side and proceed to massage his back and she was surprise of how smooth his skin and his broad back was so hard. She gently pressed the area in which Seungho feels so comfortable and she observed his relaxed expression and Ae Shin realized that she did a good job on her massage service to the Master.

"My lord....Lord Jiwha is here to see you." Servant Kim announced and Ae Shin was shocked at the bastard's name. Her eyes widen towards the cunning Yoon Seungho who was smirking at her, "This cunning bastard." She thought angrily but it was too late for her as her former master entered Yoon Seungho's bedchamber and he was surprise to see his former female servant behind his 'lover'.

He narrowed his eyes and glared at both Seungho and Ae Shin, "My lord! What is the meaning of this? Why is this filthy wench is here in your bedchamber?" He shouted as he was displease on the idea of an opposite gender was around with his beloved Yoon Seungho.

Seungho smiled dangerously, "Jiwha, would it be much too exciting if we have an audience?" He suggested playfully and Jiwha realized what Seungho meant and he laughed, "Haha...That was uncalled for...my lord. To think that out of all the audience you pick it would be this wench." He glared at the confused Ae Shin as she was about to step back and she realized that she was in a dangerous position; two adult men in a single room with a helpless girl.

"No! I didn't want this!" She outburst and tried to leave Seungho's bedchamber but she's been blocker by her former Master.

"I don't exactly have no idea what's on Master Yoon's head but this will be interesting that you will be part on this feast tonight." He said dangerously as Ae Shin's face went paled when Yoon Seungho approaches her former Master and the two shared a hot, passionate kiss in front of her as their tongues intertwine. She couldn't take her eyes off towards them especially her current Master as his lustful gaze just make an eye to eye contact towards her as he keep kissing and touching her former master in front of her.