Chapter 28

Ae Shin was fully awaken  as her body was laid down on a cold wooden floor in an abandoned small cottage and the young woman suddenly realized that she was tied up on her wrists and her feet as well. Horror struck onto her face as she didn't expect that she was getting kidnapped, "Where am I? Please help me anybody!" She yelled out loud but alas, no one could hear her. The frustrated Ae Shin was gritted her teeth, whomever tried to kidnapped her like this, it would be futile because she's no longer a noblewoman if they wanted a ransom from her family.

She began to flinched when she heard a door creaked open and she saw four booted feet and Ae Shin tried to looked up the bastards who are just stupidly taken her away from Yoon Seungho. Then, her eyes widen to see a familiar nobleman she had meet before. "You are...Why..." she gasped in shock but then, a hoodlum just yanked at her petite body as he forced her to kneel before the perpetrator of her kidnapping. A blood dripped on Ae Shin's head as she was smashed very hard on the wooden floor until the hoodlum berated her. "You filthy bitch! You had no right to look at the Young Master with that vile sight of yours. Have some manners!" He scolded her but Ae Shin ignores the bastard who physically harmed her as she was couldn't believe that this is one of the noblemen who participated on Lord Yoon's midnight party in his bedchamber.

The nobleman with his fan on his hand looked down at the poor young woman who was currently been the object of affection of his dearest Yoon Seungho, "It's nice to meet you, Ae Shin. We haven't had a formal introduction at Lord Yoon's estate as you are been a very hardworking female slave who was born from nobility." The nobleman said in a mocking tone that Ae Shin didn't like.

She looked at him with contempt, "If I'm not mistaken. You are Lord Min. I don't understand why you are doing this to me as I am now just a mere female slave. I had already been abandon by my family so you can't have anything from my father or from my brothers." Ae Shin said in a calm tone but to her surprise, Lord Min was laughing at her, "You think that I wanted your family's fortune?" His hand grabbed her chin harshly, "Listen to me, wench. My family is much wealthier than yours so you don't have to be concern about being ransom and why do you think that I kidnapped you, perhaps." He chuckles as he grabbed something on his sleeve and Ae Shin saw an illustration of a young woman who resembled her, "You see, Young Master Min Hyuk is currently resided in my mansion as we speak and he was looking for his younger sister for quite a long time but when he showed to me the image of his younger sister, I'm quite positive that it was you, my dear, is what the Young Master is been searching for." Lord Min explained with a haughty smile and Ae Shin was speechless.

"She clenched her fists behind her back, "You wanted me to see my brother, am I right, my lord?" She muttered bitterly because both her and her Brother Min Hyuk had a terrible sibling relationship. Then, Lord Min smiled, "You are smarter than I thought. Untie her." He instructed one of the hoodlums and Ae Shin finally was able to move her hands and feet but she won't forgive this bastard of a noble for drugging and kidnapping her, "I ask again, my lord, why are you doing this?" She asked again and Ae Shin's body went flinched when Lord Min smiled mysteriously.

"I'm doing this to Lord Yoon's sake." He revealed.

***************************

Her head injury was tended by the personal physican of the noble Min Family and then, Ae Shin presented herself before Lord Min and a shocking looking expression of Park Min Hyuk, the second son of the elite Park Family and Ae Shin's second older brother. He was wearing an expensive scholar attire that proves his aristocratic lineage and his slanted hazel eyes glared at his estranged sister's uncouth appearance, "So, it is true from the reports that I've gathered that you have spend your entire, pathetic life as a slave, sister." He looked at her bitterly and Ae Shin just calmly replied at her scornful older brother, "It's been a while, orabeoni. Is father's health alright?" She asked him in a apathetic tone that Min Hyuk didn't like, "How dare you that you have mentioned about father today after you have been humiliated us in your wedding day in that shameful days that our family is been mocked by the townspeople and aristocratic society." He barked at her angrily and Lord Min from Ae Shin's back decided to leave the siblings alone though, it is interesting to watched these two in an arguement.