Chapter 30

A/N: Warning: Domestic violence and sexual abuse

Ae Shin's eyes open and all she can see is darkness.

"Where am I?" She muttered and she looked down at her nude appearance and her face went red, Ae Shin doesn't remember anything recently particularly what the bastard Seungho did to her last night. After she would say goodbye to him because she and Naki are going to left this household for good, his mood suddenly changes and it scares her and all of a sudden, she was passed out and had no recollection of what just happened to her that night.

She shouted for help, "Please somebody! Help me!" Ae Shin shouted desperately from outside but to her bad luck, she was isolated in a room that was unknown to the servants. Her entire body trembles, she was scared, scared of what would the insane young lord would do to her. He had been taken advantage of her virginity recently and that the price she has to pay just for her to live. It is her painful decision but it is the only thing that she can offer to that madman.

She went flinched when she heard a door just open and Ae Shin couldn't see anything but she recognizes the familiar male voice just started to speak, "You seems rather cold, Ae Shin-ah." his alluring deep voice shudders the hell out of Ae Shin. The small dim of light was helping her see this tall man before her who was wearing his white sleeping attire. He was smirking down at her as he bend down and tried to touch her cheek but she flinched yet again and this practically annoys Seungho, "Now, you don't want to look at me? Are you afraid of me?" He asked the silent Ae Shin who was struggling to get up from being tied up. "Please let me go. I beg you, my lord. Please let us free." Ae Shin begged helplessly, "I have already paid my debt to you using my body. Is it not enough? Why, why can't you just let us go?" The young woman's cries deafens Seungho as he was about to make a move on her again, "Don't scream or else. I'll choke you!" He threatened her as his large body caged her petite naked figure. His eyes narrowed, he didn't like to see her cry and wanted those eyes of her filled with ecstasy just like those nights he slept with her but now, it seems she becoming a strange person.

His hands was totally gripped her wrists but Ae Shin, who was tired after been raped by Seungho countless of times, decided that she had enough and using her other foot, she kicked his stomach that ended up Seungho losses his balance and he was stunned at this defiance, "You filthy wench!" He growls and he started to wrestled her naked body who was struggling to break free, "No! Don't! My brother is waiting for me! Please!" She wailed but he didn't believe her as his eyes were clouded with anger and sadness because, for the first time, he was rejected, "You...wanted to be with someone else? Ha! You have die first before that happens." He takes off his clothes as he forcibly open her legs that was already sored up after he raped her the other night.

Meanwhile, Ae Shin was scared. This is not the lord she just serve for the past three months, this man before her was a stranger, "Please. Don't. Have mercy." Her tears fell down on her cheeks as he keep on thrusting her violently and ravaged her sore naked body and the worst part is; it was her monthly cycle tonight.

He keep on thrusting her.

Until a drip of blood was dripping between her legs.

*******************************

Naki had no choice.

She needed help and luckily, Lady Ae Shin was giving her the address of the lord who allowed to stay the second son of the Park Family. "Excuse me sir, Is Lord Min Hyuk inside? It is important. I am Lady Ae Shin's attendant and I need to make an audience with the young master." Naki said in a desperate tone.

Then, the person whom Naki wishes to see appears with a disappointing look on his face, "And here I thought that it was my sister who came but instead it was her just her silly servant. You! Where is your mistress? It's been three days now and we're preparing to leave but why isn't she returning to what we had promise?" Min Hyuk said in an annoying voice as he looked at Naki in a scorned expression.