Chapter 31

Every noble families in different parts of the country had dreamed that their daughters will be chosen by the heavens to the become the future partner of the Crown Prince.

To become part of the royal family is a greatest honor that could attained by any aristocrat families in Joseon that's why, many aristocrat parents hired shamans to read their daughter's future.

But Ae Shin is different.

In reality, Ae Shin was not destined to become a Crown Princess in the first place according to the acquainted royal astronomer of her father but the stubborn aristocrat refuses to admit the truth but his luck stricken him when the binyeo of Ae Shin's great grandmother was accidentally found in the ancestral house of his parents and he was using it to make sure to secure his only daughter's future and the clan as well.

Back to the present, Seungho was staring at Ae Shin with disbelief as he gripped tightly his blade, No. No one can have her. She belongs to him.

Then, a scream suddenly startles them as both Ae Shin and her brother were shocked to see Seungho slashes four to five men without any mercy and Min Hyuk was alarmed at this and shouted, "Kill him!" He barked and the remaining men rallied behind to eliminate the psychotic nobleman and Ae Shin just watched with a stunned expression as her Master defeated and killed her brother's many subordinates and there are few who were injured and retreated back to the unfazed young lord who was glaring at Seungho with pure hatred.

"This man is a monster. He is a monster!" one of the injured noblemen exclaimed as he retreated to the stoic nobleman. Ae Shin stared at Seungho and her mouth opened, "My lord! Please stop!" She shouted as she was about to approach him but fortunately, Naki restrained her, "Please, my lady. Don't. You will get hurt." the female servant insisted.

Meanwhile, Min Hyuk was slightly impressed how Seungho managed to defeat several of his subordinates and some were instantly dead, "How pointless." Min Hyuk shrugged and he grabbed his blade by his sheath on his waist as he tried to avenge his fallen subordinates, "Even if you killed most of my people, it doesn't change my plan to take my sister back to the capital. I'm impressed indeed with your swordsman skills, Lord Yoon." He directly attacked Seungho with his prowess swordsman skills that it makes Seungho taken aback, "He was this fast? Just how good this bastard is." He thought while trying to block the latter's attack against him. The two noblemen clashes with blades with about an hour and Ae Shin was nervous for both Lord Seungho and her brother, "What if, one of them gets hurt. I don't want that." She said in a worried tone but she when she saw some corpses of her brother's subordinates and injured royal guards; she was feeling bad. It's her own fault why they ended up that way.

"Lord Yoon!" The Yoon servants exclaimed when they saw their injured Master was pierce right through his left shoulder as he collapses. Seungho gritted his teeth, he had no match with this elite swordsman who was working in the royal palace. "You bastard! I will get you for this!" Seungho cursed out on him.

"Hmph. Curse me whatever you like but I will make sure that you will stripped off of your noble status for kidnapping the future Crown Princess and for slaying my men with your murderous hands." Min Hyuk said in a cold tone as he pierce his blade on Seungho's shoulder and the nobleman was screaming in agony that hurts Ae Shin's chest as her hazel eyes saw his pathetic state. She didn't want to see her Master get hurt so she made this painful but rightful decision for the sake of everyone's lives.

She rushed to their side and Ae Shin was in between the injured Seungho and the stunned Min Hyuk, "What are you doing, Ae Shin!" her second brother glared at her as she shielded the bastard who murdered his people, "Brother, I will go with you but if you promise not to bother Lord Seungho ever again." She told him in a serious manner and Seungho was shocked at this, "No! You are mine! You cannot leave me!" He screamed out at Ae Shin in a possessive manner while struggling to extracted the blade on his left shoulder. Fresh blood was staining his clothes and Ae Shin felt pity for him.