Chapter 26

Warning: Explicit Sexual Content and Prostitution

It hurts. That is the only sensation I feel when I was beneath with Lord Seungho.

After dinner, he invited me to his bedchamber as his only audience when he shared to me his passion about books. I sat next to him while I was listening to his clear, deep voice as he narrates and reads me some short stories. I smiled next to him but this genuine gesture of mine was vague because some part of me is happy that I get to see his normalcy like he was just a regular person and not just some sodomizer that others frowned upon.

He then, started to embraced me next to him and giving me small light kisses on my cheek then to my neck as he keep on complimenting my fair skin and my beauty, I blush when he started to kissed me deeply with our tongues dances and I cannot get used to this kind of intense make out with him. He was a good kisser, like he knows everything to please his partner as expected of a sodomizer. Lord Seungho smirked down at my blushing expression and he keep teasing me until both of us were drowning in lust.

Presently, his experienced hands were massaging my breast and my expression was filled with pleasure while his mouth was on my insides, tasting my folds with his long wet tongue, I arch my back as I can feel the intense and hotness of Lord Seungho's tongue teasing my insides, "Ah! My Lord! Oh! That's good!" I moaned as I trembledand this is the first time that I actually, like being fucked by Lord Seungho. It scares me that I had this kind of filthy side that no one knows but this man on top of me. My legs are wobbled as Lord Seungho was sucking my folds.

His lick his lips after he was done sucking me between my legs as he looked up to me with a teasing expression, "The taste of your fluid had become sweeter now, that you're mine." He crawled towards me and I closed my eyes as I kissed him. My arms linked around his neck as I massaged his broad, sweat back and his naked muscular body was pressing against my curve naked figure. We keep kissing until we let out our moans coming from our mouths as if our feelings are become mutual. My half-lidded eyes stared at his lusful orange eyes that filled with desire and passion, "Do you really look at me like that all the time?" I asked him shyly as my hands were massaging his abs all the way up to his broad chest making him tickle, "Of course. My dear. Why is it that I couldn't stop pursuing you?" He gently grabbed my hand and guide it on his handsome face, "I want all of you. Everything." He declared in a possessive tone as he suddenly both grabbed my legs and adjusted himself between my clit. I shudder as he penetrated my insides with his erected penis,I moaned "Oh! I can feel it again! It's so deep...Please...deeper more!" I let out what I really want with my eagerness to be filled by him. He keep on thrusting me and I saw his excitement and lust expression towards my filthiness.

"Ae Shin. I want to come inside you." He whispered against my ear and I was lost in throughts because my belly was getting hotter as I can feel his penis inside me, "Please...I wanted to feel you inside me." I begged with my tears streaming down to my cheeks because of the pain inside my body. He gritted his teeth as he keep tighten his hips against mine. I can feel his seed was inside me when I consented him because I was drowned with pleasure. I keep moaning as he keeping on thrusting me with all his unexplained stamina. I'm getting tired and my insides are throbbing because he keep on penetrating me. Then, Seungho's attention went to my hardened nipples while his penis is still inside me, I shuddered when he suck and licked each of my nipples as if he was thirsty. My naked body were filled with his hickies including my breast, he keep on pleasing me with his seductive nature, now, I  must do my part too.

"My lord, Wait!" I slowly get up and Lord Seungho was dumbfounded at this because he thought that I wanted to end our physical intimacy tonight but instead, we switched places and I'm now on top of him and I saw his lecherous gaze towards me as if he anticipates something, "You want to lead the way. This is the first." He chuckles amusingly and I blushed, this is the first time that I will actually doing this, "I'm going to make you feel good, my lord. Allow me to arouse you." I said in a seductive way that makes Seungho's eyes widen. I glanced as I sat my butt on his erected penis  and I screamed in pleasure as I keep rubbing his penis. I can see that Lord Seungho was enjoying this judging from the excitement on his face, my arms wrapped around him for support as I keep rubbing him until our fluids mixed together and I wanted to come, "Lord Seungho! I want to come. Please let me come." I begged of him but I let out a moan as his mouth was teasing my left nipple again and he bites it causing me to cried in pleasure. His long tongue is keeping on teasing my breast. "No! We both come together." He declared and we both releases our fluids as I collapse on the bed out of tiredness.