The Beginning

Namjoon and Taehyung sat in their dining area, absorbed in reading a contract which the former drafted. One week ago, the Alpha proposed that they start a d/s relationship to help keep the younger omega in line. Taehyung, a carefree and cheerful omega has been getting himself in trouble lately and the alpha blamed himself for letting the younger "run wild". After a couple of misadventures, they both agreed that it would help if they impose rules and punishments in their relationship to help the omega become more disciplined. This kind of set-up is not new to Namjoon but is a foreign territory for Taehyung. As a child, the omega was spoiled rotten and has gotten away with a lot of things, making him the naughty and mischievious person that he is now. Namjoon is determined to help change that.

"Hyung? I don't think I like caning and whipping. Can we just stick to your hand? You have a heavy hand, do you know that? My butt hurt really bad last week. I think your hand is enough if ever you think I would need a spanking again."

Namjoon snorted.

"Oh, baby. That was me being gentle. Are you sure you're cut out for this?"

The omega pouted.

"Joon hyung, please don't tease. You know that was the very first time I got spanked. What do you expect?"

"Okay, fine.", Namjoon conceded with an eye roll. "Over the knee spanking with my hand for minor infractions and for heavier offenses I'll have you bent over the bed and spank you with my belt, both instances bare. I need to see your skin to make sure I'm not leaving permanent marks. We'll start with ten and work our way up.

"If you promise to behave, you won't even have to worry about the punishments, Tae.", Namjoon reminded him.

"I know... but I still don't like the idea of punishments... and what about this? No porn and no touching myself without permission? No cumming without permission? Why are these here? You know I get excited easily. What if you're dealing with out of town clients and I'm on my heat? Are you going to make me suffer for three days? That's really mean.", Taehyung argued while Namjoon sighed. The way they're striking out so much clauses, the contract will only be half a legal sized bond paper long by the time they're finished.

"Tae, it's about allowing me to take control and teaching you patience. It's about dominance and submission.", the alpha breathed slowly, trying to keep his last bit of sanity intact. "But of course heats are special circumstances. If I'm not here then we'll work something out, okay? I'm not that cruel.", the alpha assured his omega.

"Okay, good to know. And about being grounded? Two weeks minimum is too much. Make it one week minimum, maximum two. Jimin is just at his first week of being grounded and he's already going crazy. I don't think I can survive that long. Change that."

Namjoon bit his tongue and made the necessary adjustments.

"And regarding my rewards, I need more than just praises, cuddles and being allowed to cum anytime. I need more to motivate me..."

The omega continued to strike out rules after rules and punishments after punishments, frustrating his alpha. Why enter this kind of arrangement when you're not willing to cooperate and do the work? But Namjoon has to remind himself that this is about consent. He cannot force Taehyung to do things he's not comfortable with. Although admittedly, the CPA-lawyer would have dropped him in a heartbeat if he were a client given how difficult he was being. And he's one of the most patient lawyer in their firm at that!

After much discussion, the couple were able to reach a compromise.

Rules:

Always treat the alpha with respect (backtalk and sassy attitude will not be tolerated)
Obey the alpha's commands (as long as it's within reason)
Do not lie to alpha (fine! - TaeTae)
Inform alpha before going out (Taehyung absolutely refused to ask for permission.
I'm an adult hyung, I can do whatever I want!
That's within your rules.
Yes, exactly, so we're not making a rule about me asking for permission.)
Go home at designated curfew which is 12 mn (but Taehyung argued that it should be negotiable, so yes it can change depending on the occasion)
No failing grades (Yoongi hyung is a meanie! We're not going to aim for straight A's like Jiminie)
Eat healthy (but cheat days are a must!)
No touching and cumming without permission (except when in heat, duh)

Punishments:

Grounding (one week only! two weeks if I've been really bad!)
Spanking (last resort only! Please, hyung! I'll behave I promise!)
No cumming until alpha says you've earned it
(I don't like this at all! Why is this still here? Cross this out!
No, this stays.
Hyuuuuuung!)

Rewards:

Alpha will treat the omega like the prince that he is (in short my wish is your command hehe
This is so vague, put subsections!
Nope!)

Accepted kinks:

Sex toys (dildos, vibrators, butt plugs)
Role playing (can I top? No? Why?! Fine. I was just kidding anyway, hehehe)
Sensory deprivation (wait, like that scene in Fifty shades of grey? Ooooh I like this one)
Bondage (handcuffs and necktie on wrist for now)
Edible props (like whipped cream and chocolates? Yay!)
Praise (lots and lots!)

Limits:

Impact play (why do you want to hurt me, hyung?)
Asphyxiation
No blood whatsoever
No permanent bruising/damage/branding
Suspension
Degradation
Humiliation
Exhibitionism
Fisting (what the hell?!)*
No poo or pee (ew, seriously)*
No animals involved (the hell?!)*
Age play
Addition of another person in our relationship in and out of the bedroom! (Just no!)*

Safeword: stoplight system

"Finally, we're done.", Namjoon sighed with relief, rubbing his temples. He seriously needs a drink after this. "If you're good with this, then sign here and here and here."

"Okay, hyung! Done!", Taehyung beamed, signing the contract with a flourish. He's proud of himself for going out of his comfort zone and entering a big commitment. He's also happy that he was able to give his final consent after much research and thought. He's still worried about the punishments but he trusts his alpha will never go overboard and will know his limits. Anyway, how hard can following the rules be? Pffft! This is going to be just a piece of cake.

***

"Owwww! Owwwwiiieeee! I'm sorry, hyung! I really am! I won't do it again! I promise! Please no more! My butt hurts!"

Yep! A piece of cake, indeed!

And so it begins...

*this is just TaeTae being bratty, I have no intention of kink shaming anyone.