Chapter 43

Note: While both couples have a Dom/Sub type of relationship, their dynamics are very much different. Namjoon and Taehyung are involved in BDSM while Yoongi and Jimin practices Domestic Discipline.

"Hyung? What happened back there? Is Tae okay?", Jimin worriedly asked the older on their way home. Namjoon assured them that Taehyung was fine and just needed a good night rest. However, Jimin is not convinced and by the way Yoongi just accepted Namjoon's vague explanation, the omega suspects that he knows the real reason why the couple was acting weird but he's not sharing it.

"He's fine, Min. He just got so excited over the basketball game he got indigestion.", Yoongi briefly explained, eyes kept on the road as he focused on driving safely but the younger is having none of it.

"You're lying to me, hyung. You know something that I don't and you're not telling me. Why do I get spanked when I lie but you don't? It's unfair. The same rules should also apply to you.", the omega huffed, pouting hard, arms across his chest.

Yoongi looked briefly at his boyfriend before looking back on the road, smiling.

"You're right, babe. I shouldn't lie. I'm sorry. But it's not my story to tell. You should ask Taehyung what really happened the next time you see each other. Although, you shouldn't push it if he doesn't want to share, alright?", the alpha answered gently.

Jimin sighed. He's obviously not going to hear the answers to his questions tonight. But Yoongi's right. He should hear the story from Taehyung himself. So he just nodded and looked outside the window, immersed in his confused thoughts.

***

Unfortunately for Jimin, Taehyung is determined to bury the memories of the whole butt plug fiasco. The embarrassed younger omega avoided his bestfriend for a few days since the incident. And when he couldn't anymore, he kept changing the topic whenever Jimin asked.

That left Jimin frustrated knowing he's the only one left in the dark. He couldn't force the truth out of his bestfriend because Yoongi said he should respect his privacy.

However, Jimin is one determined omega.

***

"Good morning, hyung!", Jimin brightly greeted a wide eyed, surprised and confused Namjoon.

"Jimin? What are you doing here so early? Taehyung is still asleep.", the alpha inquired not even bothering to hide his shock.

"I know, hyung. I just wanted to surprise you. We never had the chance to bond considering we've known each other for years already. Breakfast?", the omega said while holding a food container right under the alpha's nose. Namjoon couldn't deny that the smell of whatever Jimin brought is tempting especially since he haven't had breakfast yet. And who could say no to an expectant omega who's smiling so wide, his eyes have disappeared. And so, the alpha opened the door wide and let Jimin in, who excitedly skipped inside.

"Should I wake Taehyung up?"

"No, hyung. Let him sleep in. You know how grumpy he is when woken up from his beauty sleep. Don't worry, I brought plenty. We'll just set aside for him.", the omega answered as he started arranging the food on the dining table, already familiar with the kitchen's set up.

Namjoon hesitantly allowed the omega move around his home like he owns the place and just observed.

"Done, hyung! Let's eat!", Jimin announced, clapping, waking Namjoon up. The alpha fell asleep sitting while waiting for Jimin to finish. It's 7 am on a Sunday for fudge's sake!

The alpha looked at the spread and smiled. Jimin brought french toasts, eggs, butter, jam and mixed fruits. Namjoon had to admit that he's actually grateful for the omega's thoughtfulness. He and Taehyung usually just have cereals, sometimes toasts, for breakfast due to lack of time and kitchen skills. So this is a nice change from his usual morning routine.