Chapter 18

"Kim Taehyung, open this door!"

"No! Not until you promise to keep your belt away from me!", the omega stubbornly answered making the alpha angrier. 

"Fine. Have it your way. Your punishment won't change. You're getting spanked once you leave the bathroom. So, go ahead and take all the time you need. Then when you're ready to accept your punishment, come and find me.", Namjoon said and left Taehyung alone.

The omega scoffed. As if he'll voluntarily leave his sanctuary and seek the alpha just so he could get his ass beaten. No, thank you. He'll live in their bathroom as long as he needs to. Namjoon can just pee in the kitchen sink for all he cares! 

The alpha meanwhile proceeded to change into more comfortable clothing and went to their kitchen table to do some work on his laptop. He's a patient man. He can wait. Unless he needed to pee, then he might just have to tear their bathroom door down. No wait. Hold that thought. He has a key. He can just open it anytime he wants. But obviously, the omega didn't think of that. 

Namjoon stared across the room, contemplating on his options. In the end he figured both he and his boyfriend needed to gather their thoughts properly. When they're both calm then they can talk and discuss the issues at hand, including Taehyung's impending punishment.

***

"Jimin? What do you want to eat, babe? I'm kinda tired. Let's just order in. Is that okay with you?", Yoongi asked his sulking omega. The younger is currently curled up on their couch, buried underneath fluffy blankets, watching Frozen repeatedly. Jimin's not even watching the whole movie. He's fast forwarding it to the scenes that he likes then rewinding it back to where Elsa is building her ice castle. If Yoongi hears the song Let It Go one more time, he's going to pull his hair out. He tried his best to comfort the omega but Jimin refused to talk to him properly ever since he came home. He had to call Namjoon to get to the bottom of the issue.

"The snow glows white on the mountain tonight
Not a footprint to be seen…"

"Okay, that's enough.", Yoongi declared, snatching the remote control from Jimin and turning the TV off. 

"Hyung…", Jimin whined but he was quickly shushed by his boyfriend who crouched in front of him and caressed his face. 

"Babe, I know you're not happy with what happened today but you cannot spend the rest of your day sulking. It's done and over with. There's nothing more you can do about it. Come on, help me decide what to eat, hm? You'll feel better once you've eaten.", the older said softly with a smile, hoping that he can convince his boyfriend to get up from his nest even for just a little while to eat. But Jimin just frowned at him. 

"I am mad, hyung. I was called and scolded by the Dean because Taehyung was too immature to deal with Baekhyun properly. My pristine record, which I worked hard for, is ruined because of him. So excuse me for sulking. Why don't you just leave me alone while I contemplate on my now bleak future?", the omega huffed and covered his head with his blankets. 

Yoongi did his best not to roll his eyes. In his opinion, Jimin is making a mountain out of a molehill. And also, if he's being honest, he's at a loss. Jimin's not the bratty type and is easy to pacify, so this is new territory for him. This is the first time he's seen the omega act this way. He's not exactly sure how to deal with this side of Jimin.

"Babe, I talked to Namjoon. He says that the verbal warning that you got and the sanctioned community service will not show up in your permanent records. You don't have to worry about it. It won't affect your future in grad school and in your job hunting when you graduate.", the alpha informed Jimin gently. He saw a glimmer of hope when a tuft of brown hair peaked out from the fluffy blankets.