Chapter 46

Hi, loves! This chapter is based on a request sent in my DM. Thank you so much! 💜

Jimin is feeling giddy. He and Yoongi are on their way to Busan to celebrate his birthday with his family. He hasn't seen his family in months and he's really excited. But that's not the only reason why the omega couldn't contain himself. You see, he has a secret. A secret so scandalous his family would disown him if ever they found out...

Kidding!

His family would never disown him whatever happens. His parents would probably yell at him and maybe cut his allowance but that would be it. Nothing too extreme.

And that is probably why he agreed with Yoongi when the alpha suggested they do something naughty with their toys in public.

Jimin was ecstatic when his boyfriend went home from Pleasure Palace and found out that the alpha bought more than one toy. He eagerly tried the vibrating butt plug but was disappointed when it didn't work out the first time.

The omega wore it immediately and asked the alpha to play with the settings. But since both were novice to sex toys and had no idea what to expect, the alpha hurriedly set it to the highest level thinking it would give Jimin the maximum pleasure. However, the sudden, overwhelming sensation quickly lead the omega to cum instantly, and over stimulated his prostate and hole. Jimin cried out, begging Yoongi to turn it off immediately. Suffice to say, both were disappointed on their first try.

Thankfully, Jimin is patient and decided to try again, not wanting to waste Yoongi's money. Besides, Taehyung said using toys were enjoyable, even Hobi hyung uses them, so it couldn't be that bad. They must have done something wrong the first time.

And so, the couple did their research thoroughly, read blogs and articles on the internet plus watched YT videos, and tried again after Jimin's period has ended. This time the alpha gave Jimin the reins and just observed from a distance. The omega laid on their bed and turned the plug on, starting from the lowest level. Once he got used to the sensation and felt comfortable, he would raise the level of the toy. He did that until he saw stars and came so much on their bed. Yoongi, who started masturbating once the omega began to moan and writhe from pleasure, came soon after. It obviously was a success and both had fun trying and experimenting with their other toys on each other.

And now here they were. On their way to see Jimin's family while the omega is wearing his favorite plug.

The plug Yoongi bought doesn't have a remote control. Instead, it can be controlled via ones phone using an app. They already tried it several times inside the comfort of their own home and now they're confident enough to use it outside. Of course they would be careful and make sure not to go overboard just like what Namjoon and Taehyung (those horny pieces of shit!) did.

But why even try and use it while they are in Jimin's parent's home?

Believe it or not, it was Jimin's idea. Yoongi wanted to try it while they're on a date like in a movie or cafe but Jimin found those suggestions boring. When his parents called and reminded him of their lunch date, Jimin decided that it was the perfect opportunity to execute their plans.

The thing is, Jimin is a pretty obedient son. However, just like any other child, there were times when he tried to rebel against his strict parents when he was still living with them. Operative word - tried. He just couldn't do it because it's just not in his nature. But now that he's an adult and living with his boyfriend, he's feeling bold and adventurous. He just wants to know how it feels to do something his parents would never approve of (not that he plans on getting caught, just the thought of wearing a butt plug in his childhood home with his parents being none the wiser excites him). Simple as that. And he's lucky that Yoongi is willing to indulge him.

"Babe, stop squirming in your seat. You might cum already and I haven't even turned your toy on yet.", Yoongi scolded his boyfriend gently when he noticed the younger fidgeting. Jimin giggled.

"I'm not yet hard, hyung. I'm just excited to see them. And to start our game...", the omega answered gleefully.

Oh, yes. To make it more thrilling, the two decided to make it a game. Yoongi chose four words that Jimin often uses and wrote it in a small paper before putting it in a sealed envelope. When Jimin says the first word, it would signify that the game has started and Yoongi would turn on the toy. The second word, when spoken, Yoongi would increase the intensity of the vibrations, the third would decrease it, the fourth would turn it off. Jimin has no idea what those words are. If he guesses all of them correctly by the end of the day, he would get a reward. If he doesn't then he does not get to cum at all for the rest of the weekend.

"I understand, babe. Remember to be careful with how you act tonight. I don't want your parents to get the wrong idea about us, especially me.", the alpha reminded the younger. While Jimin has constantly assured Yoongi that his parents like him and has accepted their relationship, the alpha still feels he needs to make a good impression whenever they meet. The alpha is understandably worried at how the Park family would react if they got caught being naughty in the elder's home but he just couldn't say no when Jimin started pouting at him. He's pretty strict and can be firm when he wanted to but the omega made the request during his actual birthday so who was he to deny his baby on his special day?

"Don't worry, hyung! My family loves you!", Jimin answered with a geniune smile.  Yoongi smiled back as he focused back on driving. Truthfully, he's also eager to see how the night would turn out. Hopefully it would end with them pleasuring each other once they're alone and not in a major disaster.