Chapter 5 (M)

"Whenever I tell you to wait for me here, I want you to be in this position, understood?", a fully clothed Namjoon said as he circled around his naked omega, making sure that his position and posture are perfect. Taehyung sensed a shift in Namjoon's demeanor immediately after stating that they're starting. The alpha is usually soft and not the type to use his status to intimidate others, often earning him teasing from his peers, especially for being such a pushover when it came to Tae. The younger never imagined him being the typical Alpha Dom like Yoongi but he can't say that he doesn't like this alpha in front of him now. He's definitely intrigued and excited, his dick already twitching and hole producing slick.

"Yes, hyung.", the omega answered while looking down. Namjoon instructed him to kneel on the floor, resting on his calf, legs spread with open palms resting on his thighs. Since he's still learning, the dom gave him a soft blanket to kneel on.

The alpha tutted behind him and tugged his hair firmly but not to the point of pain. It was obvious that he's trying to restrain himself from going full Dom, his scent still neutral.

"Who am I when we're playing?", he sternly asked him in his ear.

Taehyung flushed with embarrassment. It hasn't been more than ten minutes into their scene and he already made a mistake.

"Sir or Alpha. I'm sorry, it won't happen again, sir."

"That's alright. Just don't make that mistake again if you don't want to end up over my knees before we even get started. Am I clear?"

Taehyung nodded, earning him another tug.

"Whenever I ask you something, I expect a verbal answer, omega."

"Yes, alpha. I understand, sir.". While the omega initially listed impact play as part of his limits during a scene, he eventually consented to lighter forms such as hair tugging, pinching and spanking as punishment to help him remember his rules during playtime. But absolutely no face slapping or using implements. At least not right now.

Namjoon hummed in approval and crouched down in front of his sub.

"What are your rules?"

"Listen, obey, do not come without permission.", the omega answered without missing a beat.

"Very good. And who's in charge?"

"You, alpha."

Namjoon leaned and suddenly cupped Taehyung's genitalia in his large hand, making the smaller gasp.

"Who does this belong to?"

"You, it's yours alpha."

"And who do you belong to?"

"You. This omega belongs to you, alpha."

The lawyer stood up, very pleased at his sub.

"You're doing very well, omega. Now, stand up."

The omega quickly and clumsily stood up, eager to please, making the alpha softly chuckle. Namjoon reached out and ruffled Taehyung's dark hair.

"No rush, baby. Take your time, especially if you've been kneeling for quite some time. Your legs may give way if you're not careful. When standing up from a kneeling position, rise on your knees and then move one foot forward first, put your weight on it and rise slowly. Test it out first to make sure your legs didn't fall asleep before standing up fully. Okay?", the alpha explained patiently. "Try it out."

The omega did, and felt proud that he did so gracefully.

"Very good, baby. Now kneel."

Tae obeyed.