Chapter 42 (Slight M)

"TaeTae!"

"Minnie!"

Both omegas squealed as they rush to hug each other once Namjoon opened the door. The alphas just shook their heads and smiled at them fondly, amused at how the two always act like they haven't seen each other in a long time whenever they meet.

"We brought dinner.", Yoongi simply said, lifting the bag he's holding. "Thank you for accomodating us tonight."

"Thanks, hyung. And it's no trouble at all. You know you're always welcome here.", Namjoon answered good-naturedly, taking the bag from Yoongi and leading them to the dining table.

"It's just Taco Bell. I'm craving their soft tacos tonight.", Jimin giggled. He then sniffed the air and frowned. "You're wearing scent blockers, Tae? Why?"

Taehyung paled a little but quickly recovered.

"I just started my heat. I didn't want to bother you and hyung with my strong scent.", he explained quietly.

"You always smell good, Tae. I wouldn't mind if your scent overpower ours but I understand.", Jimin said comfortingly. He made a mental note to check his cycle calendar later, knowing their cycles are usually in sync.

After a hearty dinner filled with light conversations, the alphas went to the living room when the omegas insisted on cleaning up.

"Can we stay in the guestroom and gossip, Tae? I don't really like basketball. I don't understand any of it but I didn't want to stay at home alone so I tagged along.", Jimin asked while scrunching his nose. However, the other omega shook his head.

"Actually, Minnie, I want to snuggle close to Joon hyung so I'm going to watch the game with them. Heat... sorry...", the younger said apologetically. He really is craving his alpha's touch right now, blame it on the hormones. But more importantly, he didn't want to stay away from Namjoon where he couldn't see when the alpha would turn the vibrator on. He could just imagine himself suddenly moaning out loud in the middle of their gossip session. That would be truly embarrassing. Plus if that happens, he wouldn't be able to keep the truth away from Jimin thus breaking a rule. He seriously does not want to get spanked on top of the punishment he's already receiving. Luckily, Jimin just hummed in agreement despite being obviously disappointed.

After finishing up with the dishes, the two went to sit beside their respective alphas on the couch. The alphas sat on the opposite ends of the couch, the omegas in the middle. Just as Taehyung said, he snuggled close to his boyfriend, sighing happily as he inhaled Namjoon's scent.

As the game started, the group fell in mostly comfortable silence with the alphas giving comments once in a while on what's happening on the screen, while the omegas quietly gossiped during breaks and time outs. It was calm and peaceful until Namjoon began to fool around with the evil remote.

He started on the lowest setting and kept it there. Taehyung did jolt at the sudden sensation on his backside but successfuly blamed it on getting surprised at the loud whistle of the referee. As the game progressed, Namjoon began to play with the intensity levels of the toy, cranking it up then abruptly bringing it down repeatedly. In no time, the omega began to feel his member standing up, leaking with pre-cum. Good thing he was able to grab a throw pillow and placed it on his lap before the game started. He desperately curled up beside Namjoon and buried his face on the alpha's shirt to stifle his moans while the alpha kept a straight face and focused on the game. Thankfully the toy is really quiet or so Taehyung hopes.

"Tae, are you okay?", Jimin suddenly inquired after seeing his bestfriend's position on the couch.

"Ye-es, Minnie. Just...uhmmmmm... cramps.", the omega struggled to answer.