Chapter 50

"You're a badass omega, Jimin. I think I just fell in love with you all over again.", Taehyung gushed as they now drive towards Everland with Jimin on the driver's seat after the older single handedly changed the flat tire.

Yep! They're still going to Everland.

After the stress Taehyung has put Jimin through because of his deviousness, the older omega declared that he must now ride the T Express to scream all of his frustrations with his best friend away and then he absolutely needs to see the cute animals at the Safari tour to calm himself. Besides, they're only a few kilometers away from said park when they got into a minor accident so it's only logical to proceed there instead of wasting time by going back to Seoul and Lotte World. At least that's what they told themselves, their alphas be damned.

"Thanks, Tae.", Jimin blushed as Taehyung continued to stare at him in admiration while he calmly drove. "Just don't let Yoongi hyung hear you say that. You know how he always has this weird reaction whenever he's reminded that we used to date."

Taehyung giggled upon hearing that. Back when Yoongi was still courting Jimin, they used to give the alpha a hard time by flirting in front of him and throwing it in his face that they lost their v-card to each other whenever they had the chance. They only stopped when Namjoon came into the picture and Taehyung decided he wanted to get together with the alpha and didn't want to take any risk lest Namjoon thinks that he and Jimin are still into each other.

"But seriously, Minnie. You're a great driver. How? I've never seen you drive before.", the omega couldn't help but be in awe of his best friend.

Jimin's the perfect omega; dainty and beautiful. He prefers to wear pastels in soft material and feminine silhouette, keeps his hair neat and his makeup light. His backpack is full of colorful pins, badges and plush keychains. He uses a fluffy fur ball pen for fudge's sake! Taehyung would never peg Jimin in his soft pink jumper, light skinny jeans, and glittery sneakers to be able to change a flat tire in record time without even breaking a sweat.

"I'm an excellent driver, Tae.", Jimin answered without any hint of arrogance in his tone. "Yoongi hyung even admits that I'm better than him. That's why he trusts me to be his designated driver whenever we go out with his friends and then they decide to drink. That's also why he allowed me to go today because I told him you needed a back up driver just in case."

"Anyway, to answer your questions, my dad taught me. You know how strict he is. He would bring a wooden ruler during our lessons and smack my palm whenever I made a big mistake because I wasn't listening to him carefully. I only got smacked three times.", Jimin proudly shared, lifting his right hand from the steering wheel to show three fingers. He then giggled, "Jihyun got smacked plenty!"

"Aaaaand... I don't drive because I just don't like to and I'm too lazy. I'd rather commute or have Yoongi hyung drive me around.

"When I first got my license my parents started to ask me to run their errands for them and to drive them around our town. It was so boring.", the omega scrunched his nose in recollection. "Imagine spending your weekend accompanying your mom in her brunch dates with her friends or spending your afternoon going to the groceries or banks or payment centers."

Taehyung nodded in understanding and mused at the information given. When he was finally given permission to learn how to drive after begging his parents, he opted to enroll in a five-hour crash course instead of the full thirty-hour course the driving school recommended because he was too impatient and too eager to hit the road on his own. He then just asked his alpha brothers, Seojun and Hyungsik, to help him practice his driving. And let's just say they weren't the best teachers nor the most patient. They're mostly focused on making sure they looked cool as they cruise down the road to attract the attention of the omegas in the street. Taehyung just barely passed his driving test. And now he's realizing what a bad decision that was.