Chapter 45 (M)

Note: Unless stated otherwise, everything done in this chapter and the rest of the book is safe and consensual. Thank you!

"Jagiya... please... let me touch. I'm sorry. I won't keep you waiting again. It's not my fault, please... The traffic was just horrible.", Seokjin pleaded with his husband. The handsome alpha is currently naked, spread eagle style on their king sized bed, all four limbs restrainted by silk scarves, a vibrating cock ring in place. His neglected cock is angry red and erect, his whole body drenched with sweat. Meanwhile his husband, Hoseok, is looking so fresh and beautiful in his purple see-through night gown that stops in his mid thigh, and lace panties.

"Hush, my darling. You know you deserve this. You know how much I hate waiting especially when we haven't seen each other for days.", the choreographer said seductively while running his fingers along Seokjin's abs. "Don't blame the traffic. You should have planned ahead."

"It's a shame, really...", the omega continued as he stood up and sat on a chair that he specifically positioned on the side of their bed so that Seokjin can have a full view of his glorious body. "I made sure to order your favorite steak and lobsters, bought your favorite wine, shaved my whole body, lit all these candles, prepared the bath.. and just for what? For my husband to stand me up."

"Jagi, I didn't. I was just late for fifteen minutes. Please...", the alpha tried to pull on his restraints. In reality, if he really wanted, he can free himself but that would make Hoseok more angry at him. And Seokjin does not want to give his husband any more reasons to punish him because the omega can be such a sadist when you push the wrong buttons.

"Hmmmm... I don't care. You still made me wait.", the omega pouted. "Too bad. Now you can't have any more desert, which is me.", Hoseok said as he began to palm his erection over his lace panties, making Seokjin groan and squeeze his eyes shut. He just had a dry orgasm when his husband stroked him after placing the cock ring on his dick. Now he can feel another one coming.

"Eyes on me, Seokjin.", Hoseok teased as he took off his panties and spread his legs wide. In this angle, the alpha can see that his husband is wearing his favorite butt plug, the one with a heart shaped diamond handle.

The omega then began to stroke himself with one hand while playing with the plug with the other. Seokjin can see slick leaking on the sides of the plug. Their room is now filled with Hoseok's lilac scent making the alpha growl with want and need. He's imagining he's the one giving his omega pleasure, his large hands stroking Hoseok's dick and his fingers prepping his hole open.

The alpha's thoughts were interrupted by Hoseok's lewed moans. Seokjin knows that moans very well, it means that the omega is about to come. And just as predicted, with one final stroke of his hand and twist of the plug the omega came, spilling on his hand and dress. He sighed blissfully as he came down from his high. Meanwhile, the older grunted as he had another dry orgasm. He doesn't think he'll survive another one if Hoseok continues with this torture.

"Well then, I'm done! See you later, Jin!", Hoseok declared as he stood up and walked towards the door.

"Wait, Jagiya! Where are you going? Release me, please!", Seokjin desperately called out upon realizing his husband has every intention of leaving him alone with the vibrating cock ring still on.

"I'm hungry. So I'm going to eat the food I prepared. Don't want it go to waste. Bye-eee!", the omega giggled while flirtatiously waving his fingers at his wrecked husband.

"Hoseok...", Seokjin warned, growling. Unfortunately for him, the omega is already out the door. The alpha cursed as the door shut closed.

"Fuck! Jung Hoseok get back here, now!",  the chef yelled but he could only hear his husband laugh in response.  He threw his head back on the bed and tried to even out his breathing. His cock is still erect and he couldn't help but moan out loud as he felt the vibrations get stronger. Again, if he really wanted, he could get away from his restraints and bend Hoseok over their dining table and pound him until he's begging underneath him. But he's not going to risk it. He very much knows what his husband is capable of doing when properly triggered. So, he has no choice but to wait and hope that the omega doesn't take his sweet time eating.