Chapter 20

"You remember our rules during your punishment, Taehyung?"

The omega winced. He doesn't like it when Namjoon calls him by his real name. 

"Stay still and don't reach back or else you're going to add more swats.", Tae dutifully answered.

"Good.", the alpha said and moved to lower down the omega's shorts and boxers. 

"Wait, hyung!", Tae called out, making Namjoon's hands freeze on his waistband.

"Yes, Taehyung?"

"Please not too hard. Don't make it too painful."

The lawyer rolled his eyes. 

"It's a punishment. Of course it's going to be painful.", Namjoon said and proceeded to lower Tae's bottoms.

"Wait, hyung! Can we lower it down to 5 smacks each? No? How about 8 by hand and 2 strikes with the belt to make it an even ten?"

Namjoon sighed and just continued on with his task. Once the omega's buttocks are fully exposed, he tapped it softly to signal that he's about to start. He groaned when the younger interrupted him again.

"Wait, hyung! I need to pee first!"

"You already spent an hour in the bathroom. Why didn't you pee then?", Namjoon asked while rubbing his face in frustration."Okay, new rule! Purposely try to delay your spanking and I'm adding more swats. You interrupted me 3x so that's 6 more to your original 10."

"Hyung…", the omega whined. "That's not fair. You made that new rule just now. It should take effect after, it shouldn't be retrograde. Please don't add 6 more. I'll shut up now, I promise. But I really need to pee."

"Nope. I'm in charge. I get to decide on your punishments. You're lucky I'm adding it to your hand spanking and not your belting. Now, go. You have two minutes.", the alpha declared, giving the omega a light smack. Taehyung squeaked and waddled to the bathroom. In record time, he's back on his alpha's lap, making Namjoon sigh in relief. For a brief second he wondered if the omega planned on locking himself again. But Taehyung peed quickly, not even bothering to close the door and rushed back to the living room while holding his shorts up. 

"Okay. Are you ready now? No more interruptions."

"Yes, hyung…", the omega answered tearfully. He hugged a throw pillow and buried his face in it. He doesn't want their neighbors to hear him being disciplined, thank you very much.

Namjoon started and the omega tried his best to keep still. The alpha is obviously not holding back this time. It took all of Taehyung's strength not to reach back and cover his buttocks from Namjoon's punishing hand. 

The alpha is quite methodical with the way he's spanking his omega, alternatingly smacking each cheek in a consistent strength and pace. He allows a few seconds to pass to let the omega feel the sting of each hit thoroughly and then landing another one before the omega can fully recover. It's quite effective in creating an impact on the crying omega on his lap, who is now seriously regretting his actions and promising to be good.

After sixteen painful smacks, Namjoon paused to observe Taehyung who's bawling his eyes out. For a second, he thought about doing away with his belt but frankly, it's long overdue already. He has already threatened the omega with a belt spanking several times but still, the younger kept getting into trouble. Maybe after getting a taste of it tonight, Taehyung will finally shape up and seriously follow their rules. 

"Okay, we're done with the first part of your punishment. Ready for the second?", Namjoon asked despite knowing the answer will never be yes. 

"Hyung… please, no more. I don't think I'll be able to take it. I really am sorry.", the omega hiccupped, still clutching his pillow, facing sideways. Namjoon rubbed Taehyung's pink buttocks gently. 

"I know you are, baby. But you're not getting out of it this time. Come on. Let's make this quick, okay?", the alpha said firmly. The older then carefully stood up and left the omega lying prone on the couch with his buttocks still exposed. Namjoon then retrieved his belt that he left on top of their coffee table.

"Listen carefully. I want you to count each strike. Miss the number and we're starting over. Understood?"

"No… you said 5 only… no starting over.", Taehyung whined. Despite their current situation, Namjoon couldn't help but smile a little at his omega's brattiness. The alpha cleared his throat.

"Okay, we're starting. Now, count!"

Smack!

Taehyung gasped out loud at the pain. He then began to wail, not minding anymore if their neighbors heard him being chastised.

"Taehyung… I said count unless want to start over.", Namjoon warned.

"One, alpha!", the younger finally blurted out after the initial shock, not wanting to start over.

Smack!

"Two, alpha!"

Smack!

"Th-three…"

Smack!

"..."

"Number, Taehyung."

"Uhm… five?", the omega sobbed, panicking when he realized he called out the wrong number.

Smack!

"That's five. It's okay. We're done now.", Namjoon said soothingly, while dropping the belt on the floor and then carefully helping the omega pull his bottoms up. Once fully clothed, Taehyung surprisingly threw himself to Namjoon.

"It hurts so much! I don't want to get spanked with your belt ever again! I'll never break the rules again. I promise. I'm so sorry, alpha! Please forgive me.", the omega cried  as he buried his face on Namjoon's neck and desperately inhaled the alpha's scent for comfort. Taehyung wrapped his arms around his boyfriend's neck so tight that the lawyer almost choked and began to cough. 

"Okay, okay, Taebear. I believe you. Don't worry, all is forgiven. You're okay, we're okay. No more tears.", Namjoon wheezed, trying to gently pry the younger's arm off his neck. He sat down on the couch and placed Taehyung on his lap, albeit with difficulty since the omega refused to let go. Taehyung spread his legs and positioned them on either side of Namjoon's thighs then laid his head on Namjoon's left shoulder. He continued to cry out loud while clinging tight on his boyfriend's shirt while the older held him and rubbed his back in comfort, pumping out calming pheromones.

It took awhile but Taehyung finally calmed down. 

"Hyung… do you hate me now?", the omega asked quietly, while still wrapped around Namjoon's arms. 

"Hey… where did that come from? Of course I don't hate you. Why would you think that?", the alpha said softly, stroking Taehyung's soft hair. 

"Because I'm such a bad omega, hyung. I lie to you, break our rules and always get my friends into trouble with me.", the omega pouted, trying really hard not to cry again.

"Tae… you're not a bad omega. Yes, you do get into trouble a lot but that's why we're working on it, right? I know you're not perfect, I don't expect you to be. What is important is that you're learning and that you stay true to your promise every time you tell me that you won't do it again. Okay?"

The omega nodded in understanding. 

"Yes, hyung. I really really promise from now on that I won't ever lie to you and that I will be careful of what I say and do.", Taehyung swore seriously. He sat up and looked at his boyfriend sadly. "Are you still mad at me?"

Namjoon smiled sincerely and wiped away the omega's tears, before kissing him on the forehead.

"No, baby. I'm no longer mad."

Despite the pain, the younger also smiled in relief.

"Thanks, hyung! I love you!", Taehyung declared as he moved to hug the alpha again. 

"I love you too, my Taebear."