Chapter 51

The anticipated video call came in the afternoon, shortly after the omegas had their lunch. By that time they already rode the T Express twice where they screamed their lungs out and they also finished the Safari World where they cooed at the animals' cuteness to their heart's content. So both were high in spirits when Yoongi called Jimin.

"Hyungie!", the omega cheerfully greeted his boyfriend. Thankfully the cafe they chose had a beige wall outside so that's where Jimin took the call.

"Hi, baby. Having fun so far?", Yoongi smiled fondly into the camera, glad that his omega looks happy.

"Yes, hyung!", Jimin answered, recounting the day's events, careful not to divulge specific details. However, Yoongi must be a very perceptive alpha because his smile faltered as he listened to his boyfriend ramble.

"I'm glad to hear that, Jimin. Can you tell alpha where you are exactly right now, sweetheart?"

"Uhm, outside one of the cafes in the amusement park, hyung!", Jimin answered quickly with a blinding smile trying to keep the facade, his heart beating fast. They are so busted!

"Yes, I can see that. But what is the name of the amusement park you went to?"

"What do you mean, hyung? You know where we went to.", Jimin answered softly, eyes no longer able to look directly into Yoongi's.

"Pan the camera around, Jimin.", Yoongi instructed. Jimin sighed, defeated, and did what he was told.

"That is not Lotte World, Jimin.", the alpha stated the obvious once Jimin's face appeared on his phone again.

"Uhm, surprise?", the omega said in a small voice. Yoongi's lips quirked up a bit as he tried to keep a stern face.

"And why are you in Everland? How did you get there?"

"Would you believe me if I say that I was kidnapped?", Jimin answered sheepishly. Yoongi smirked.

"Really? Your kidnapper must be nice and even took you to a field trip. And why haven't I received a ransom call yet?".

"There is no need for ransom because I'm never giving Jimin back to you, hyung. He's mine to keep forever!", Taehyung suddenly appeared, hugging Jimin from the side and kissing his cheeks repeatedly. Both omegas giggled as Yoongi shook his head in amusement.

"Taehyung-ah, I thought Namjoon didn't want you driving outside Seoul for now? Does he know where you are?", the alpha inquired calmly.

"No... and you are not allowed to tell him, hyung!", Taehyung declared, pointing at Yoongi in Jimin's phone screen. The alpha sighed.

"Why do I always have to be involved in your shenanigans? You know I don't like it when you put me in a tricky spot with Namjoon?", Yoongi complained. "And why do you even have to go behind his back in the first place? Don't you think his concerns are valid? Or do you honestly believe he's being unreasonable? You two seriously need to talk and figure that out."

"Don't worry, hyung. I'll talk to him about that later when we get home!", the omega promised, lifting his right hand.

"Hyung? Speaking of going home...", Jimin interrupted the two and looked at Yoongi with wide hopeful eyes. "Can we stay until the fireworks? The park closes at eight pm today and the attendant said that the lights parade and fireworks are scheduled at six. I'll be driving us back to Seoul so you don't have to worry. I promise to be careful. The roads aren't even slippery."

The alpha hummed as he considered his boyfriend's request.

"I'll give you permission if Namjoon gives Taehyung his permission to stay at Everland until it closes.", the alpha answered finally, eyes narrowed at Taehyung. Taehyung squeaked at the response.