Chapter 24

"So, here's the Master's bedroom. It can easily fit a Queen sized bed, maybe a King if you don't put too much furniture. It also has a good sized walk in closet and en-suite bathroom..."

Taehyung excitedly went and inspected the bathroom, tuning the agent out. He doesn't really care anymore since he immediately liked the place upon setting foot in it. In his opiniom, any apartment is better than their current one. Anyway, Namjoon can just take care of the details while he checks the rooms and holy moly! The bathroom has a his/her and his/her sink plus a rain shower. The omega is definitely sold!

"Wow, Tae hyungie, this is such a nice place. Tell me you'll make the extra room a gaming room for us? Please, please?", Jungkook exclaimed once the group convened in the spacious living room.

The omega nodded, liking the idea. He, Jimin and JK were in the process of planning the layout of the "game room" when they heard a throat being cleared behind them.

"There will be no gaming room. The extra room will be an office/guest room.", Namjoon declared while rolling his eyes at the group. He still doesn't understand why Taehyung had to invite his friends during the viewing. It's not as if they needed their approval. It's his and Taehyung's decision whether they will take the apartment or not.

"Guest room? Meaning we can have sleepovers here?", Jimin excitedly asked, earning another bout of squeals and enthusiastic banter from the three. Namjoon just closed his eyes and pinched the bridge of his nose. He can already feel a migraine coming just by imagining the chaos once (if) they decided to move in and Taehyung's friends had invaded their home.

"So, Mr. Kim? Do you like it? Will you take it? I have to let you know that I have about five other persons interested in this unit. You have to make the decision now.", Seulgi, the real estate agent professionally recited her spiel. The lawyer stifled a snort. His mom is a real estate agent so he already knows that line really well. What the beta in front him just said isn't probably true. It's what they usually say to pressure their client to make a decision.

Namjoon looked around the unit. Truth be told, he was pretty impressed with the layout of the place and it is surprisingly affordable given the location. The unit has two rooms, 2 and a half bath and an open-space layout, giving the illusion of a huge area. He likes the floor to ceiling glass window that gives a good view of Seoul. He's also pretty excited at the prospect of having a private space for work. So yeah, maybe moving into this place won't be so bad even if it meant revising his budget.

"They'll take it."

A voice suddenly rang out before Namjoon can even think about declining the offer.

"Jin hyung!", Taehyung ran towards the alpha standing in the hallway with a huge boxy grin. They hugged briefly before looking expentantly at Namjoon, with Jin arching an eyebrow at his brother as if daring him to defy his decision. The younger alpha sighed.

"Yes, we'll take it. What do I need to do?", the lawyer said. Seulgi smiled wide and led the alpha to the kitchen to talk details.

"Hi, Jin hyung.", Jimin shyly greeted the eldest with a small wave of his hand. The omega is familiar with the alpha but feels intimidated by the tall, broad-shouldered man. While Namjoon is the epitome of a gentle giant and makes everyone feel warm and welcome in his presence, Jin can sometimes come off cold with his poker face and reserved persona. But once you get to know him, you'll find out that he's very much like his brother, kind and caring.

"Hello, Jimin and...?", the handsome man looked at the other person in the room curiously.

"Oh, hyung that's Jungkook, our friend.", Tae introduced the beta who bowed politely.