Chapter 47

"Mommy! Dad!", Jimin squealed as he ran out of their car towards his parents. Yoongi sighed. He hasn't even parked properly yet. What would Jimin's parents' say when the omega accidentally got hurt? Thankfully, if the older couple noticed, they didn't say anything when they welcomed Yoongi. The alpha just reminded himself to scold Jimin later for it.

"Hey, shorty! Happy birthday.", a male voice greeted them once they got inside the house.

"I'm not short. You're just tall, you giant buffoon.", Jimin retorted as he reached out and smacked his brother upside the head.

"Jimin!", Jimin's father and Yoongi scolded him at the same time, startling everyone. Yoongi blushed at the awkward situation while Jimin's beta mother just sighed. It hasn't been ten minutes and her children are already at each other's throats.

"Why don't we eat already? Yoongi must be tired from driving all the way from Seoul. I told you two to just take the train.", Park Jihye chided the two as she guided them to the dining table.

"I'm fine, Mrs. Park. I'm used to long driving. And Jimin would be more comfortable in our car instead of the train. And we like to do a couple of detours on the way.", Yoongi assured her. Jihye smiled a little at the answer and sat on her usual seat.

"Mommy, wow! You cooked so much! Thank you!", Jimin exclaimed as he sat on his designated seat whenever he's at home. His alpha father, Park Jihoon, sits on the head of the table while his wife sits on his right. Jimin sits on his father's left while his brother Jihyun sits beside their mother. Yoongi occupied the seat beside Jimin.

"You're welcome, my Minnie.", Jihye answered warmly as she gestured for everyone to start eating. Jimin didn't notice it at first, but when he was reaching over to get a slice of pork belly, he realized that his toy is already vibrating making him gasp softly.

"Oh..."

"Are you okay, Jimin?", Jihye asked when she noticed her son stop midway, arms frozen, chopsticks pointed towards the plate containing the food.

"Uhm yes, Mom. I just... oh wow...", the omega sat back down as he struggled to form coherent thoughts. The vibration just turned up a notch. He looked at Yoongi and saw that his phone is strategically placed on his thigh, hidden from the rest of the Park family, app already open.

Yoongi just smirked upon realizing Jimin is now aware that the game has began.

"Let me get it for you, babe. Is this what you want?", the alpha casually said and got a few pieces of meat and placed them on Jimin's rice bowl.

Jihyun cackled.

"See? You're so short your arms couldn't even reach the food.", the alpha teased and started to rearrange the plates so that they're further away from Jimin's reach.

Jimin pouted, not able to think of a witty reply. He's concentrating really hard to not be affected by his butt plug. The vibrations are still subtle but when he moves, the plug hits his prostate and gives him more pleasure. It's a good thing he decided to wear scent blockers that day. Not too much, just enough for his family to still smell his natural honeysuckle scent but will mute any smell of arousal.

"Jihyun...", Jihoon warned. "We're celebrating Jimin today. Please be nice."

"Thank you, Dad!", Jimin brightened up and stuck out his tongue at his brother who did the same to him. Jimin tensed and grabbed the edge of the table as he realized that the vibrations again became stronger but after a few seconds it stopped completely. He looked at Yoongi, confused. Did he say all the words already? What were they? The omega was deep in his thoughts that he didn't notice his family was addressing him.