Chapter 2

"Hyung, I'm sorry. I won't do it again. I promise! Please let me out already.", Tae pleaded while Namjoon rolled his eyes.

"Tae, it's been two minutes."

"But, hyung..."

"Hush! Stay there and think about what you did.", Namjoon said sternly, making the omega flinch at his tone and finally quieting down.

The omega is currently on his knees, hands behind his back, nose touching the wall. Between his nose and the wall is a coin that Namjoon placed. He's instructed to stay in his position for fifteen minutes. If the coin drops before the alarm goes off, the omega will receive spanks equivalent to the number of minutes left. The omega really really does not want to get spanked but he also does not think he will last for fifteen minutes. Taehyung huffed. Namjoon obviously set him up to fail. Having a genius for a boyfriend sometimes does have its disadvantages.

Namjoon shook his head as he settled down on their couch, remembering the conversation he had with Yoongi. The other alpha was upset that his omega disobeyed him yet again just to accompany Taehyung. Yoongi was so close to banning Taehyung from their lives if Namjoon didn't plead for his boyfriend's case (which Tae is really grateful for). The lawyer assured his friend that he will make sure that Taehyung will behave from now on and will never drag Jimin into trouble with him again, hence, the punishment. Namjoon knows Tae hates getting spanked so it really should be his number one choice of method of discipline. But he agreed when they were signing their contract that it should be only used as a last resort so he needs to be creative with the punishments because he cannot always ground him. If he does, then Tae would never be able to leave their apartment given how often the omega gets himself into trouble.

The alpha sighed and opened the TV in their living room while keeping an eye on his erring boyfriend. He's aware that Taehyung is young and is just enjoying what's left of his university days. The lawyer was also a college student once so he understood that the younger just wanted to have some fun. But skipping classes just to see his favorite k-pop idol do a mall show? That's ... actually understandable.

Namjoon gets it. He also had his fair share of impishness during his younger days that led him and his friends into trouble. But dragging your best friend while knowing he has a strict alpha at home and will definitely get punished if caught? That's unacceptable. He cannot fathom why his omega does not seem to understand that his actions affect Jimin. That's obviously something that Namjoon needs to drill in the younger's head.

And speaking of the other omega... Oh, poor, sweet Jimin. The omega was again punished by his Alpha Dom just because he was trying to be a good friend to his soulmate. He just hopes that Yoongi went easy on Jimin tonight.

After channel surfing for a while, the alpha settled on a random drama. Upon recognizing the actor's voices Taehyung gasped.

"My Heart, My Home! That's my favorite drama! Can we please stop the time, hyung? I promise to go back to time out after it ends. Please, alpha?", the omega pleaded, trying really hard not to turn his head towards the TV and drop the coin.

"No, Tae. You don't negotiate your punishments. You still have ten minutes."

"But I might miss the good parts!", the younger one protested. He bit his lip and actually considered just taking the spanking so that he can watch his favorite drama. He's that desperate.

"I know what you're thinking, Tae. Purposely leave your spot and I'll double the number of your spankings."

Taehyung whined, his distressed scent flooding their home. But Namjoon didn't budge even after hearing the younger sniffle. If he always gives in to Tae's demands, the younger will never learn.

After fifteen minutes, the alarm finally went off. But Tae remained in position, waiting for his alpha's instruction. Namjoon smiled proudly but quickly schooled his expression before calling for his omega.

"Come here, Tae. Stand in front of me.", the alpha instructed, which the omega quickly obeyed.

"What did you do wrong that earned you a punishment?", the alpha asked sternly. Tae whimpered, not used to hearing his boyfriend speak to him in harsh tones.

"I skipped class and brought Jimin along with me. Because of me, Jimin got into trouble with Yoongi hyung. I'm so sorry, alpha.", the younger answered sincerely.

"You're forgiven. But next time Jimin gets into trouble again because of you, you're going to receive the same punishment that he gets from his alpha. Understood?", Namjoon declared, making Taehyung's eyes go wide. Yoongi's preferred method of disciplining Jimin is by spanking him using his belt. Tae doesn't think he'd be able to survive that.

"Alpha, please, I learned my lesson already. I promise not to do it again. I don't want to get spanked with your belt.", the omega whispered, already imagining the pain if that were to happen.

"I know, baby. Come here.", Namjoon opened up his arms and the omega immediately went to him, sitting on his lap, burying his nose in his alpha's scent gland. "If you behave, then it won't have to come to that. So be mindful of your actions from now on. Make sure that you don't make Jimin break his rules. And also, don't forget that you have your own rules to follow. I should ground you for not telling me your whereabouts today but I won't. Next time you go somewhere else aside from school and don't tell me, you'll get grounded, understood?"

"Okay, hyung. I'm sorry. Next time I plan to skip class, I'll tell you.",  Taehyung promised making Namjoon chuckle. He smacked the omega's thighs gently.

"Yah! Who says you're allowed to skip class?"

Taehyung giggled.

"Just kidding, hyung! I won't skip class again. I promise."

The alpha smiled and wrapped his arms around the younger and enjoyed the warmth.

"I never got to ask Yoongi hyung. But how did he find out about you and Jimin skipping class?"

Taehyung sighed.

"If I tell you, promise you won't follow his example?"

Namjoon nodded while crossing his fingers behind his back.

"They installed an app in their phones where they can keep track of each other's whereabouts. They were only supposed to use it during emergencies, not keep tabs on each other every minute of the day. But I guess Yoongi hyung thought it was appropriate to check it today when Jimin wasn't answering his phone. It was just so noisy and crowded in the mall that Jimin didn't notice that Yoongi hyung was trying to contact him. And he forgot about the app. If he remembered then he would have turned it off.", the omega explained.

"I think it was better that he didn't turn it off. Hyung might really think there was an emergency and panicked if he couldn't find Jimin. Then Jimin would be in more trouble once hyung finds out the truth.", Namjoon mused.

"You're right! You're so smart, hyung. I'm so lucky to have you as my alpha!"

The lawyer laughed and booped the omega's nose.

"You're already forgiven. No need to butter me up."

"I know, hyung. I was just telling the truth.", Taehyung insisted, grinning.

"Fine.", the alpha rolled his eyes. He patted the omega's thighs and signalled him to stand up. "Let's head on to bed. Come on!"

"Can we? You know...", Tae asked, wiggling his eyebrows. Namjoon laughed.

"Hmmmm... sure.", the alpha said, already planning on ways to teach his omega a lesson on obedience and patience.