Chapter 31

Jimin woke up alone, still naked. He found himself lying face down on fresh sheets and his body wiped clean. The omega groaned as he moved, feeling his whole body sore. But it's the good kind of sore. The one you can only get from a good, rough, fucking, so he's not really complaining.

"Hey, babe. You're awake now? Want to take a bath?"

Jimin turned to the source of the sound and found his alpha, also naked, leaning against the door of their en suite bathroom. The omega blushed. They see each other without clothes regularly but still, Jimin can't help but admire Yoongi's body. While they roughly have the same height and size, their physique differs greatly due to their subgenders. Jimin is slim, with a flat abdomen, tiny waist, wide hips and a great ass while Yoongi is more muscular and has broader shoulders, chiseled abs, with narrow hips and waist. And of course, the alpha's dick is much larger than his own tiny dick. Jimin just loves how Yoongi looks with and without clothes on.

Meanwhile, Yoongi smirked upon seeing his blushing mess of an omega. No matter how Jimin loses all of his inhibitions during sex, he reverts back to his shy self afterwards, something the alpha loves to tease him about all the time.

The omega squirmed under the alpha's smoldering gaze and tried to find a blanket to cover himself. He pouted upon hearing Yoongi chuckle.

"Not funny, hyung... You know how I get conscious with my body."

"And I still don't know why. You're so beautiful and sexy. You should be proud. I'm lucky to be able to see you like this and call you mine.", Yoongi said soothingly as he grabbed Jimin carefully and carried him bridal style to their bathroom. The younger squealed but didn't protest, hiding his face shyly in Yoongi's neck.

The two spent a good amount of time soaking in the bathtub, enjoying the warm water. The alpha did his best to clean and massage his omega's aching body while Jimin enjoyed playing with the bubbles. When done, Yoongi helped Jimin get dressed in his favorite fluffy, soft, baby pink sweaters with it's matching cotton shorts. He then carried him to their living area where Jimin picked a Disney movie while Yoongi went to the kitchen to prepare some snacks.

"Here you go, baby.", the alpha came back holding a mug of hot chocolate. Jimin made grabby hands towards Yoongi and sighed contentedly once he's holding the drink pressed closed to his chest, inhaling the delicious steam.

"Thank you, hyungie.", the omega said with a sweet smile.

Yoongi returned the smile and picked Jimin up, made him sit on his lap, wrapping his arms around him. The younger began to drink his hot chocolate while watching Beauty and the Beast. Yoongi watched Jimin fondly as the omega recites the lines and sings along with Belle. He then began to caress the omega's thighs, frowning as he did so.

While Jimin is distracted with the movie, Yoongi began to inspect Jimin's skin and noted all the bruises and love bites he made. He mentally cringed at the color and the sheer number that he left. Jimin must have been in a lot of pain or at least discomfort.

"Hyung?", Jimin asked with furrowed brows upon noticing the change in alpha's scent. He smelled anxious and... guilty?

"What's wrong, alpha? Is something wrong?"

Yoongi looked surprised when Jimin spoke. He didn't even notice the omega pause the movie and put down his drink.

"Nothing, babe. I was just...", Yoongi choked on his reply, unable to form an excuse fast enough.

Jimin looked at where his boyfriend's hands were and where he's looking and quickly realized what was going on.

"Oh...", the omega said softly as he gathered Yoongi's large hands into his tiny ones.

"I'm sorry."

"Why?", Jimin asked, genuinely confused.

"I was too rough.  I hurt you.", Yoongi explained, unable to look at his omega directly.

Jimin cupped Yoongi's face and looked at him in the eye, speaking softly.

"Yoongi hyung, you didn't hurt me. I'm okay. Do I look like I'm in pain to you?"

The alpha, despite his doubts, shook his head. Jimin smiled.

"But since you opened the subject, why were you being rough earlier? You're not usually like that. You're always gentle and generous."

Yoongi actually whined, not wanting to admit anything. But Jimin insisted.

"You know why. Don't pretend that you don't.", the older answered with a frown, his scent becoming pungent as he became more uncomfortable with the sudden interrogation. The omega tried to pump his own scent to help calm down the older.

"Hyung... were you jealous of Sunghoon-hyung?", Jimin asked carefully.

Yoongi's scent spiked at hearing the name of the other alpha, making Jimin scrunch his nose.

"Yoongi hyung, stop it. You know you don't have anything to worry about. And if you're jealous, talk to me. Don't just pin me to the wall!", the omega scolded his boyfriend. The alpha hung his head in shame.

"Although I'm not really complaining.", Jimin giggled. "We can still have sex after but let's talk first and discuss what's bothering you, not the other way around, okay?"

Yoongi gaped at his boyfriend.

"You liked it when I was rough?"

Jimin blushed profusely and got embarrassed, hiding his face with his sweater paws. He peaked slightly at the alpha and shyly nodded.

"Uh-huh... you turned me on so much, it was really hot.", Jimin whispered.

The alpha narrowed his eyes at his omega.

"Did you purposely made me jealous to make me mad and pound you hard?"

The omega quickly shook his head.

"No, hyungie. You know I wouldn't do that you."

Yoongi smiled and kissed his omega on the temple.

"Of course, you wouldn't. Do that and you'll get the spanking of a lifetime.", Yoongi teased, quickly grabbing the omega to lay over his lap and giving him a couple of soft taps on his butt.

Jimin squealed, his laughter filling the whole room. Yoongi grinned and flipped Jimin on his back, capturing his wrists on the top of his head.

"So, my omega likes it rough, huh?", the alpha whispered, nipping the omega's earlobe playfully.

Jimin shyly nodded and bit his lower lip, looking at the alpha with glazed eyes.

Yoongi smirked.

"Looks like we're ready for round two, baby."

And we all know what happened next... 😈