Chapter 41

Taehyung would never peg Namjoon as someone who gets pleasure from someone else's misery but this is borderline sadism.

The alpha has so far turned the vibrating plug on three times and each time he would turn it off just when the omega is on the edge of pleasure, effectively ruining any chance of orgasm, much to Taehyung's frustration.

The first time Namjoon turned it on was when Taehyung was washing their plates after their afternoon snack. It was obviously unexpected and the omega's knees buckled at the sudden sensation. Good thing he didn't break any glasses. Water just splashed everywhere and he had to clean those too, adding to his annoyance. He kept grumbling as he fought hard not to moan and touch himself in their kitchen. But he survived. No big deal.

The second time was when Taehyung was reading a chapter on his textbook. Namjoon put in on the lowest level and kept it on until the omega has finished his review. He had to endure sitting for about an hour while the plug vibrated in a steady rhythm. He kept stopping every few minutes or so to gasp and moan, sometimes to giggle. He's not going to lie and say he's not enjoying it because he actually is. Especially when he realized that the plug can hit his prostate in a certain angle that gives him way too much pleasure when he moves. Too bad he's not allowed to touch himself and finish. He pouted when he closed his book and the vibration immediately stopped.

The third one happened while he was peeing. And for this one, Namjoon was just downright cruel. The alpha cranked it up to the highest setting just as Taehyung started peeing and due to his shock his pee landed everywhere but the toilet bowl. He had to clean their bathroom while trying hard not to cum. It's quite a feat that he still hasn't used his safeword or cursed at his alpha. Namjoon is quite impressed, actually. Unknown to him, the omega vowed to himself that he would never crack.

It has now become a battle of wills.

***

"Taebear, how are you feeling? Still good?", Namjoon kindly asked the omega once he was done in the bathroom. Taehyung just took his second cold shower that day. But the latest shower is more for getting rid of the disgusting pee on his limbs than for getting rid of his raging boner.

"I'm okay, sir...", the younger tiredly answered as he plopped down besides Namjoon on their bed and snuggled with the alpha.

"Do you need to use your safeword?", the alpha asked as he started to stroke his boyfriend's hair in comfort.

"Hmmmm... not yet. I'll survive this one, sir. I'll prove to you that I'm a good sub. I'll see through my punishment.", Taehyung answered firmly, making Namjoon smile.

"You are a good sub my baby, a bratty one but still a good one.", the older cooed. "One more question, how determined are you to finish your punishment today?"

The omega looked up at his boyfriend who's now sporting a mischievous look. Taehyung narrowed his eyes at him.

"Why, sir? What are you planning?"

Before the alpha could answer, their doorbell rang, confusing the omega. Who could that be?

"That would be Yoongi hyung and Jimin.", Namjoon simply said as he stood up when he saw the confused look of his boyfriend.

"What?", Taehyung shrieked, panicking as he sat up. "Why are they here?"

"Well, Yoongi hyung asked if he can come over and watch the game here since their TV broke down last week and I said yes. And Jimin... well, he wanted to come along too so you two can bond over omega stuff.", the older answered while scratching his nape. At least he had the decency to look apologetic.

The omega groaned as he threw himself back to their bed. He loves Jimin, he truly does. But his timing really sucks!

"Hey, hey. It's okay, Taebear. Just say your safeword and I'll take it out immediately. You want to say it now?", Namjoon said soothingly but the omega shook his head. Public humiliation and exhibitionism are included in his limits but he's also told Namjoon then that it's because he's new to the lifestyle that's why he has lots of limits. But as they go along, he is willing to learn, experiment and adjust.

And he supposes this doesn't count as such if no one else but them knows what's actually happening. Also, truth be told, once the situation has sinked in, he felt a rush of excitement. What does Namjoon plan to do to him once their friends are present?

"Are you sure? Because once I open the door, there's no backing out unless you say your safeword."

"Yes, sir. I trust you...", Taehyung answered in a firm tone.

Namjoon beamed.

"Good boy. Sir is very proud of you.", he praised making the omega blush and looking very pleased with himself. Taehyung stood up and followed his boyfriend out of their room after spraying some scent blockers. He doesn't want Yoongi and Jimin to smell his arousal. Before they could reach the foyer, however, Namjoon turned to look at him, face stern.

"New rules, listen carefully. Remember, we are still in play...

"Again, you are not allowed to cum whatever happens.

"Second, make sure the two have no idea what we're doing. So no, you cannot tell Jimin what's underneath your clothing. I don't want to hear any moans coming from you. Keep quiet. If they, at the very least, suspect anything, you're getting a punishment spanking once they leave. Expect it to be a hard one.

"Third, since we have company, you can call me hyung again.

"Fourth, since you cannot use you safeword out loud in front of them, pinch my thigh instead if you need to. I promise I will stop immediately.

"Got it?"

"Yes, sir. I understand everything perfectly.", Tahyung answered as he nodded eagerly, heart beating fast in anticipation. He's a bit worried now that new rules are set but he's intrigued at the same time. This is a new challenge for him and well... he loves challenges. And this one, he's determined to conquer.

So yeah, let the games begin!

__________________________________________

Author's Note

Hi all! Sorry for the confusion yesterday. I accidentally clicked the publish button while I was writing this chapter. I had to unpublish it immediately since it wasn't finished yet. That's why the chapter wouldn't load when you clicked on it even if you got the notification already.

I hope this made up for it.

Thanks for your patience! 🥰