Chapter 44

"Namjoon, you fucker, this is all your fault.", Yoongi grumbled as he stood in front of the shelf containing a massive display of different kinds of butt plugs all staring at him in the face.

Yep, Yoongi caved and promised Jimin he will buy him his very own vibrating butt plug. The alpha begrudgingly reached out to his bestfriend and asked for tips and recommendations. Upon receiving the list from Namjoon, Yoongi and Jimin went online to do their research which was overwhelming, to say the least. Because of so much choices and information on the net, and Jimin's indecisiveness, they both agreed that it would be better if they check out the items in person to get a better feel and understanding on how the toy works, and to get the perfect size. However, Jimin is too embarrassed to go. So that left Yoongi with no choice but to go to a sex store, situated in the middle of Gangnam, alone.

The store named Pleasure Palace is situated right smack in the middle of the business district, sitting in between a sporting apparel store and a cafe. From the outside, it looks like your regular lingerie store but when you look closely on the clothes displayed out front, they're actually crotchless panties.

The alpha is surprised that such a store exists in the busy business district. He would expect that a sex store would at least be subtle and be found in a more conspicous location. But then again, the rich and famous must also have their sexual needs that needs to be met.

Once he got inside the store, he was surprised that there were no detectable scent inside. The sales associate explained that their air-conditioning also emits scent blockers since it isn't uncommon for some of the patrons to get aroused while shopping. This made Yoongi feel relieved that Jimin decided not to come. Who knows what kind of perverts are lurking inside and would hit on his precious bean?

And so there he is, searching for the perfect butt plug. Truthfully, he isn't that keen on buying one thinking they don't really need sex toys to satisfy each other but Jimin insisted. The omega just hit his own heat and is feeling needy and whiny. He's demanded that he wants to have one and try it before his period starts. He's gotten so bratty about it that Yoongi has to settle him with a bare bottom spanking with his hands. Thankfully, the younger calmed down and promised to behave as long as Yoongi promises to buy him his butt plug. Yoongi sighed, what has he gotten himself into?

"You look like you need some help, mister."

The alpha squeezed his eyes shut upon hearing that voice.

Hoseok.

Great, just great.

"Aren't you going to say hi?", Hobi giggled behind him. The alpha turned around and gave a weak nod to the omega who gave him his famous heart shaped smile upon being acknowledged.

"Hi, Yoongi. What are you doing here? I didn't peg you and Jimin as the kinky couple.", the choreographer commented as he grabbed some of the butt plugs Yoongi's holding and examined them. "I don't think these would fit you, Yoongi. You might need the extra large ones."

"Har! Har! Funny. I'm not wearing them. It's for Jimin, of course. And you can blame your brother-in-law and his boyfriend for corrupting my boyfriend.", Yoongi snapped, snatching the boxes back from Hoseok.

"Of course. Why am I not surprised?", Hobi said, lips in a tight smile. "Anyway, do you need some guidance? I can help you especially if it's your first time. I and Jin are obviously also quite adventurous in bed and a regular patron here so I know a lot. Don't be shy and ask me stuff.", the omega said, wiggling his eyebrows at the alpha.

Yoongi sighed and nodded. He's been there for quite some time already and the sales associate is alone and pretty busy.

"Okay then, let's see...", Hoseok clapped his hands excitedly. "Hmmm... choose a silicone material so it's hypoallergenic and easy to clean. Also, since it's Jiminie's first toy, just get a small one first. You can get larger ones later on when he's used to wearing them. And oh, maybe get a non vibrating one on days he just wants to feel full or when he wants to stretch himself so that you can just go ahead and bang, no need to prep before the deed... and make sure to get a water based lubricant."

The omega rambled, grabbing items on the shelves and showing it to Yoongi to examine.

"Get something cute to match your boyfriend's personality. Like this purple vibrating ones or this pink glass plug with a heart shaped handle."

"Why does it matter? No one's going to see them but us. And glass? What if it breaks inside him?!", Yoongi asked incredulously, making Hoseok laugh.

"Oh, Yoongi... believe me the design matters. It will help establish the mood. If Jimin's feeling cute or sultry or sexy... he can match his mood with the plug he wants to wear. It's like an accessory, you get the idea. And don't worry, those glasses won't break. I know that from experience."

Yoongi just nodded and got the size small yellow silicone vibrating butt plug because it reminded him of a baby chick which reminded him of Jimin and also took the pink glass plug.

"Uhm... Hobi? What else would you recommend?", Yoongi asked shyly. Now that he's there and has a friend to guide him, might as well get the most out of his trip.

"Well... are you shopping for pleasure or also for punishments and stuff? Like how kinky are you planning to get?", Hoseok asked as he walked towards a different aisle. He's actually there to buy some vibrating cock rings and furry handcuffs.

Yoongi thought for a moment before shaking his head. They used to have sexual punishments in their rule list for when Jimin touches himself without permission. The first time he tried to edge Jimin, he had the omega naked and bent on his lap while he played with his hole. He just had denied him twice of orgasm when the omega safeworded and cried on his lap really hard. Jimin then ignored him for the rest of the night for being a "meanie". So yeah, that punishment was quickly struck off their list but it did leave a huge impression on the omega who swore he never masturbated again without Yoongi's knowledge.

"Okay, so no cock cages and cock rings then. No floggers either. What a shame... Hmmmm... why don't you just get another vibrator then? Maybe a bullet one and a wand. You can use those to please each other. You'd be surprised at how much pleasure those can give you.", Hoseok answered with a wink.

Again, Yoongi just nodded and got what Hobi recommended, thinking he can just shop online in the future now that he has some ideas on how things look and work.

"How about a dildo? And some lingerie?"

The alpha considered the suggestion but eventually decided to let Jimin try his new toys first before getting more. He did get some lace panties, though, admitting to himself that he's now excited to see Jimin wearing those and find out how the omega would react once they start using their toys. He could just imagine his boyfriend's moans and his flushed, flawless skin when he's underneath him, the alpha had to mentally slap himself to keep himself focused. Now he truly understands the importance of using scent blockers by the store.

Yoongi shook his head when he saw his bill at the cashier. These things doesn't come cheap. He just hopes that what he got were enough to satisfy his omega. Because who knows what else Taehyung taught Jimin?