Chapter 33

Bright blue.

Taehyung's hair is bright blue.

The omega couldn't be more proud of himself as he looked at the sea of bright, colorful heads swarming inside the college auditorium where the graduation photo shoot is being held. He literally gave himself a pat on the back for a job well done. Even Jungkook participated and had dyed his hair purple, same as his boyfriend Yugyeom. Baekhyun's hair is red while Bogum is a boring ash brown and Wooshik is blonde. The Botany majors decided to have different shades of green while the Astrophysics majors settled on an "alien invasion" theme and had silver hair with mohawks. The students really went all out and had so much fun, everyone will probably be talking about it for weeks.

It was a success and the name Kim Taehyung, master of fun and brilliant ideas, will forever be etched in the minds of the class of 2021. He has now become a legend!

But Taehyung still wanted that party though...

***

"Joon hyung, what would you say if I had a graduation party here in our apartment?", the omega decided it wouldn't hurt to ask just as JK suggested. Taehyung popped the question after a couple of rounds in the bedroom hoping that the oxytocin produced during sex would make the alpha be in an agreeable mood.

"I would say 'yes' if by graduation party you meant inviting your family and having a nice sit down dinner to celebrate your accomplishments but if it's anything but that... then no.", Namjoon answered immediately.

"But hyung...", Tae began as he caressed the alpha's muscular thighs, hands dangerously near the alpha's crotch. "Wouldn't it be fun if we can have a few of our friends here with some alcohol and music?"

The lawyer sighed and subtly took and held the younger's naughty hand. He's very much aware of his boyfriend's intentions. He doesn't have an IQ of 148 for nothing, thank you very much.

"Friends? Such as Jimin, Yoongi and Jungkook?", Namjoon asked with an arched brow.

Taehyung looked up at him with his big and beautiful puppy eyes.

"I'm thinking more... please? It will be just my closest friends from the University. It'll be a potluck type. I'll make sure that the apartment is spic and span after. The place would be so clean you wouldn't even know that a party happened."

Namjoon smirked as he pulled Taehyung close to him. He was also a college student once and he knows very well what happens during these parties - lots of booze, maybe some recreational drugs, one night stands, and eventually ending because of a police report. No way their apartment would come out unscathed.

"Babe... why don't you just have a small brunch with your friends in a nice cafe or dinner at your favorite restaurant? I'll even allow you to go to a bar or club after. But we can't have it here. If you have a party with free flowing alcohol here, you won't be able to control the crowd. Our home would get trashed and we'd probably have several noise complaints from our neighbors. Not to mention, we live in a building. You'd probably need a security pass to let so much people in.", the alpha reasoned out.

Taehyung pouted knowing how much sense his boyfriend just made.

"But hyung...."

"The answer is no, Taehyung.", the alpha said firmly. "You can organize a nice get together here with both our families and your bestfriends but that's it. You can have a party with your college buddies elsewhere. End of discussion."

The alpha concluded the conversation and made himself comfortable on their bed as he prepared to sleep. Meanwhile, Taehyung huffed and turned his back on his alpha, feeling bad at being told no. Namjoon just let him sulk thinking his boyfriend would get over it in a few days. The alpha smiled when after just a few minutes of tossing and turning, the omega leaned towards him and draped himself on the alpha for their bedtime cuddles. In no time, the omega is softly snoring as Namjoon protectively wrapped his arms around his sleeping boyfriend.

***

"So... I'm thinking tequila, vodka, beer and lots of sodas. Then chips and finger sandwiches for snacks. What do you think, Minnie?"

"Uhm, can we have ice popsicles? I like the strawberry flavored ones.", the omega answered.

Taehyung rolled his eyes at the suggestion but wrote it just the same, making Jimin clap and uttering a small 'yey'.

"Or... instead of that, we can have jello shots. I'll make them!", Wooshik declared, stealing Taehyung's list and crossing out the popsicles, eliciting a surprised 'hey' and frown from Jimin. The older omega does not understand why are they still hanging out with the beta after what he did during the human auction event. But he just pursed his lips since he hates any kind of confrontation. He just made a mental note to bring popsicles for everyone except Wooshik. Hah! That would teach the beta for messing with him! Jimin thought.

"Tae, are you sure we need this many drinks? You said you just invited around ten people?", Bogum, the ever level-headed omega, asked.

"Yes, but I want to be prepared. The convenience store on our building closes at twelve midnight. If we ran out of drinks, we will have to walk two blocks to get to the next store.", the omega explained. The rest of the group just nodded, agreeing that it made sense when he put it that way.

"I can't believe your alpha gave you permission to have a party in your apartment. The way Jimin described him, I thought he was a very uptight person.", Yugyeom suddenly commented.

"Psssh... Namjoon cannot say no to me. Plus, he's not uptight. He's just your typical, responsible, boring, adult. But he knows when to let loose once in a while.", Taehyung answered with so much confidence that Jimin and JK almost believed him. The two are the only ones in their friend group who knows for a fact that Taehyung does not have Namjoon's explicit permission to hold a party in their apartment. The alpha relented to a small get together in their home with no more than eight persons invited and absolutely no alcohol involved except for a bottle of wine during dinner. They are both curious at how Taehyung will be able to pull this off. Jimin is predicting that it will be a total disaster. He's just hoping that the party is worth the spanking that he's definitely about to get once Yoongi finds out that he helped Taehyung fool Namjoon.

What the group does not know is that Taehyung casually mentioned to a few of his classmates about the party and told them to swing by if they can. He's being reckless he knows, but once he was given permission to have a small gathering, he couldn't help but push through with the party. He'll just deal with Namjoon later. Or not. If he's able to execute his plans properly, then the alpha would be none the wiser.

"So, is he going to be there?", Baekhyun wanted to know. He's never met Namjoon but he's curious to know who his former crush's alpha is.

"No, actually he'll be out of town for work that weekend. So, we'll have the place to ourselves.", Taehyung answered excitedly. The group suddenly fell silent in understanding.

"Okay, we definitely need more than just 3 bottles of tequila, 5 bottles of vodka and 2 cases of beer.", Wooshik suddenly took special interest in Taehyung's 'grocery' list, making the omega grin. Jimin took that as a sign to take his leave. The less he knows, the less he's likely to spill anything to Yoongi. The rest of the group began to discuss the party now with more interest. After much discussion, the group was finally able to finalize their plans and began to disperse to go to their individual classes. Taehyung carefully folded the list and tucked it in his backpack, satisfied at how their meeting went. He walked to his classes with a skip in his steps, feeling giddy all through out the day.

His party is going to be epic!