Chapter 12 (Slight M)

The couple now soak in their bathtub after, in Namjoon's opinion, the hottest sex they ever had.

"Are you okay, baby? You're not too sore?", the older man asked as he massaged Taehyung's scalp.

"A bit, but I'm okay.", the omega answered lazily.

"Okay, that's good. I was afraid my knot would literally rip you apart. I can't believe you did that. I mean, why would you do that? It could have hurt you. You could have just released me and I would have helped you come. You didn't have to come untouched.", Namjoon asked, still concerned that his knot hurt his boyfriend. The omega giggled.

"I've always wondered what it would feel like to be fucked with a full blown knot. I never asked you because I know you'd say no. But really, I'm fine. It burned and the stretch did hurt but at the same time it felt so good. So don't worry about me. 11/10 would do it again."

Namjoon chuckled as he continued to clean up his boyfriend.

"So, what else do you want to try? Do you have a bucket list of some sorts? Let's tick it one by one."

The omega giggled.

"It's not a lot, hyung. But yeah, role playing is one. Maybe we can act out scenes from our favorite movies? And I actually liked it when I was blindfolded and restrained earlier. It felt exciting knowing that I was at your complete mercy; not knowing your next move kept me on edge in a good way.", Tae confessed.

"Really, baby? You weren't scared that you couldn't see me and you couldn't move much?"

"I wasn't. I trust you, hyung."

"Thank you, baby. Don't worry, I still have so much to teach you. Just tell me if you want to try something new and we'll explore together. Don't be shy, okay?", Namjoon assured Tae. They've always had an active and satisfying sex life so the laywer didn't think they needed to spice it up more. But he's glad that the younger one is opening up to him and is willing to try new and exciting things.

"Okay, hyung. But how about when you are in your rut? Can we still play during it?", the omega asked as he turned around to face his boyfriend and started cleaning him with a washcloth.

"Hmmm... I probably would be too impatient to carry out a scene. I might get too rough with you. My rut usually just lasts for three days anyway. We don't always have to play inside the bedroom. We can still have regular sex, you know. Or is vanilla sex now too boring for you?", the alpha teased.

Taehyung giggled and splashed Namjoon.

"Yah! Of course not. I like being intimate with you no matter the circumstance.", the omega admitted with a blush. The lawyer smiled fondly at his boyfriend.

"Okay, baby. Just tell me anytime you're in the mood to play and I'll do my best to fulfill your fantasies."

"Thanks, hyung. Don't worry, none of them are wild or too extreme.", Tae assured Namjoon as they stood up from the tub and began to rinse off their bodies.

"Awww... too bad. I would love to tie you up with ropes and have you suspended in the air. You'd look beautiful.", Namjoon admitted.

Taehyung blushed at the thought. In reality, ever since he and Namjoon started their BDSM journey, he had researched thoroughly and found himself becoming curious with Shibari. That's why he asked Namjoon to restrain him earlier. He wanted some sort of a preview and to have a feel of what it would be like being bound and have his movements restricted. As established earlier, he liked it. So now, hearing Namjoon's desire to tie him up and suspend him makes him feel giddy and is causing his dick to twitch. His boyfriend didn't fail to notice.

"Oh. My Taebear would love that, wouldn't you?", the alpha teased as he began to softly fondle the omega making the younger whine.

"Hyung... Alpha... still sore.", Taehyung complained but made no move to stop his boyfriend, his pheromones spiking and filling up their bathroom with his sweet lavender scent. Namjoon continued to stroke his omega, encouraged by the smell of slick that invaded his senses.

"Hush, baby... let alpha reward you for being such a good boy.", the lawyer said as he kneeled in front of his boyfriend.

And that's all Tahyung needed to hear to allow his boyfriend to take him over the edge one more time.