Chapter 3 (M)

Note: Please skip chapter if you're not comfortable reading smut

The couple started making out and groping each other even before they entered their bedroom. Once inside, Namjoon held Taehyung's face, and asked, "I'm in the mood to play. Do you want to try new things tonight?"

The omega eagerly nodded, slick already dripping from his hole.

"Yes, alpha.", Tae breathed out. "I'm ready."

"Before we start, what are your colors.", the alpha asked, looking intently at his omega.

"Green for go, yellow for slow down, red for stop."

"Good boy. What is your color now, omega?"

Tae preened at the praise, his omega dancing in happiness for pleasing their alpha.

"Green alpha, fucking green.", Tae declared as he went in for a kiss.

Namjoon chuckled as he dodged Taehyung's lips, making the omega whine. He made the omega sit on the edge of the bed while he stood, towering over him.

"Tsk-tsk. So eager. Listen to me. Tonight we're going to learn about obedience and practice patience. You're going to do as I say and will not cum without permission. Disobey me, we'll stop immediately and you will get punished. Be good for me and you will be rewarded. Understood?"

"Yes, alpha. Obey and listen. Do not cum without permission."

"Very good. You're doing well. Next time I'll teach you how to kneel while waiting for me and how to present yourself properly. For now, we'll take it slow, okay?"

A nod.

"Verbal answer, omega."

"Yes, alpha. I understand everything."

"Alright. Strip!"

Taehyung immediately started taking off his clothes starting from his shirt. He folded everything and placed them on his bedside table; Namjoon hates a messy room.

Namjoon hummed in approval then guided Tae to lay down in the middle of the bed. He started kissing the omega making the omega excited once again. Finally, they're going to fuck.

However, Namjoon took both his wrists and crossed them above his head.

"These stay here. Move them and I'll stop whatever it is I'm doing. Got it?"

"Not even a little bit?"

"Nope."

"But what if I want to touch you."

"You're not allowed to.", Taehyung whined at that.

"What if I get tired?"

"You endure it. Use your safeword if you really can't take it anymore.", Namjoon instructed while nibbling the other's ear. Taehyung shuddered at the sensation but kept his arms in place. The alpha smiled and praised the omega over and over, telling him what a good boy he is, how beautiful he is and how proud he is of him, while kissing every inch of Taehyung's body. The younger desperately wanted to lower down his arms and touch his alpha but did not dare move. He admits he's excited to see what else Namjoon is planning to do tonight.

When Namjoon got to Tae's crotch area, he's already leaking pre-cum and slick is gushing out of his hole. Namjoon licked his shaft and without any warning, put Tae's dick into his mouth. The other bucked his hips on instinct. The older was quick to hold the omega in place.

"Did I say you can move? Stay still. Do that again and I'll stop.", Namjoon snapped.

"I'm sorry, hyung. Please don't stop. I'll be good.", the omega begged. The alpha, satisfied with that promise, continued to suck Tae's dick. Tae couldn't help but moan out loud, making the alpha more eager to give him pleasure just to make him continue making his lewd sounds. It didn't last long before the younger felt that familiar sensation on his lower abdomen.

"I'm going to come, hyung!"

"No, you're not. Not until I say you can.", Namjoon stopped what he's doing, making the younger cry out in frustration.

"But I'm being good alpha. Please!"

"Behave. You'll come when I say you can.", the older said and then went back to eating out the younger, this time, playing with his hole. The omega tried his best to control it, but after just a few minutes, he was again lost in pleasure, he just couldn't hold it anymore.

"I'm cumming! Oh, my gosh, I'm cumming!"

Before Namjoon can react, Taehyung came, cum spilling in his abdomen, some landing on Namjoon's face. Namjoon immediately stopped and stood up. The omega sobbed once he realized what just happened.

"Bad omega! Didn't I tell you to listen and obey? I'm not even out of my clothes yet and you already came? Tsk-tsk. Now, what am I going to do with you?", the alpha chastised.

Taehyung, crying, kneeled on the bed, in front of his alpha.

"I'm sorry, alpha. I didn't mean to. You were just so good and I'm just so so horny, I couldn't stop myself. Please, give me another chance. I'll be good, I promise!"

Namjoon took a deep breath then went closer to Tae and caressed his face, wiping away the tears.

"It's alright, baby. It's your first time. I didn't really expect you to get it right immediately. You were so good trying to stay still and not cumming right away. So good for alpha. Are you okay? What's your color?", the alpha asked softly.

"Yellow, hyung.", the omega answered. "Can we take a break?"

"Sure, baby. Why don't you rest while I get us water. Do you still want to continue after?"

"Yes, alpha. Want your knot.", the younger admitted shyly, making the alpha coo. Namjoon cupped his face and gave him a quick kiss on the lips.

"Okay, baby. For now play time's over. Wait for me and when I come back I promise to fuck you so good, you'll be limping for days."

The omega giggled, cheeks blushing profusely. Once Namjoon deemed him okay, the alpha went to the kitchen to get them water. Tonight was a good test run. He can't wait to teach Taehyung more of his ways and then they can play for real.