Chapter 6

The couple now sat on their couch, eating a snack, after showering/fucking. Taehyung lay limp on Namjoon's lap, head on his alpha's shoulder, bundled up in a warm, fluffy blanket, too exhausted to move. Namjoon, now wearing a loose shirt and shorts, is hand feeding him noodles. The TV is playing cartoons in the background.

"Here, baby. Open wide.", the alpha instructed as he held his chopsticks to the omega. The omega obeyed and finished his meal without any fuss.

"Thank you so much for taking care of me, hyung.", the younger said, contented.

"Don't mention it, baby.", the alpha answered warmly. "Did you enjoy our playtime?"

"Yes.", Taehyung sighed blissfully. "Although, next time, I hope we get to the actual fucking before you declare it's over."

Namjoon laughed and wrapped his arms around his omega.

"You did such a great job tonight. Next time, I'll make you come several times, you'll be begging for me to stop."

"I'll be looking forward to that.", Taehyung grinned, already excited at the thought.

The lawyer cupped the omega's face and kissed his lips before lifting him up to place him on the sofa. He then gathered their used plates and utensils, and brought them to the kitchen. While there, he noticed that Taehyung's school bag and notes were on the dining table. He shook his head at the mess and began to organize the papers and notebooks. When he did, he saw some of Tae's test papers, eyes bulging at the grades. While the omega passed most of them, he failed two. He looked at the dates on the papers and realized that it was last week's exams. Taehyung told him that he passed all of them! He groaned. Why must their beautiful night end in punishment?

***

"You learned your lesson now, Taehyung?", Namjoon sternly asked the naughty omega who's currently crying on his lap. He decided to give Taehyung a bare bottom spanking with his hand for failing his exams and lying about them. He planned on giving him twenty for breaking two rules but stopped at fifteen due to the omega's insistent begging for it to be over.

"Yes, hyung. Won't lie to you again. And I promise to study real hard. I'm sorry.", the younger sniffled. He actually thought he got away with lying about his grades after Namjoon didn't bother to ask for his actual papers.

"You'd better. You're supposed to graduate this year. Do you want to get delayed because of failed subjects? How can you apply to a nice graduate school if you don't have a good record?", the alpha scolded.

Taehyung pouted. While he's pretty smart, he does not have the patience to study, often opting to play with his consoles instead of reading his books and doing his homework. But he knows his boyfriend has a point.

"I get it, hyung. Don't worry, I'll make sure to pass all my subjects.", the omega promised.

"Thank you. I'll hold you to that. Next time you lie to me, you'll get your first taste of my belt.", Namjoon warned, the omega whimpering at the thought. The older then tapped Taehyung's thigh lightly to signal him to stand up. "Let's head on to bed."

"Can I invite Minnie tomorrow? We're just going to watch movies and gossip.", the younger asked, still clinging to his alpha while they walked towards their bedroom.

"As long as Yoongi hyung gives him permission, then I have no objection.", Namjoon answered, trying his best to hide his surprise at the fact that his boyfriend actually asked for permission and didn't just inform him of his plans.

"Okay, hyung. Thank you."

The lawyer assisted his boyfriend in getting ready for bed. Once done, they both fell asleep immediately, draped in each other's arms.