MDZS-Happy Tummy

Modern AU..

Lan WangXian: (6 months old; sitting on his highchair eating baby food)
Lan WangJi: (feeding WangXian with mashed carrots and apple)
Lan WangXian: Ahbah! (opens his mouth when WangJi gives him a spoonful)
Lan WangJi: (wipes WangXian's face) I'll be back with your bottle of milk.
Wei WuXian: (washing dishes in the kitchen) Did he finish all of it? (takes the baby bowl and spoon from WangJi)
Lan WangJi: (nods)
Wei WuXian: That's great! He eats well. I already made his bottle of milk. It's on the counter.
Lan WangJi: Hm. (nods and leaves the kitchen to go back to WangXian)
Wei WuXian: (finishes washing the dishes and while drying his hands WangJi comes back towards him)
Lan WangJi: Wei Ying..
Wei WuXian: Yes? (sees that WangJi still has the bottle of milk in hi hand) Why haven't you given it to A-Xin?
Lan WangJi: I don't know if I should?.. (looks behind him)
Wei WuXian: Huh? What are you- Oh..
Lan WangXian: (sound asleep on his highchair while in a sitting position)
Lan WangJi: Should I wake him up then?..
Wei WuXian: Hold on.. (takes a photo with his phone) Okay..
Lan WangJi: Okay, what?..
Wei WuXian: Hmm.. 😏
Lan WangJi: Wei Ying.. 😑

Later, WuXian posted a picture in instagram of him and WangJi (who didn't look at the camera) with WangXian sleeping on his highchair.