MDZS-Fear

At Lotus Pier...

Jin Rulan: (looking after WangXian)
Lan WangXian: (laughing while Fairy plays with him)
Fairy: (rolls from side to side and gets his/her belly rubbed by WangXian)
Jin Rulan: You like Fairy don't you, A-Xin? (notices something and looks at a different direction) What are you doing there?
Wei WuXian: (hidding behind a door scared) Your uncle never said anything about the dog!
Lan WangXian: Mama..
Fairy: (barks in a friendly way to WuXian)
Wei WuXian: (get scared more) No, no, no, no! Don't come near me!
Lan WangXian: (sees his mom scared and starts to cry) Mama..
Jin Rulan: Don't cry, A-Xin.
Wei WuXian: Jin Ling..
Jin Rulan: (gets the message) Fairy..
Fairy: (walks away)
Wei WuXian: (sighs in relief and goes to WangXian) There, there.. It's okay. I'm all right.. (calms WangXian in his arms)
Jin Rulan: You're already an adult and you're still scared of dogs.
Lan WangXian: (stops crying)
Wei WuXian: Whether I am an adult or not, my fear of dogs will never go away no matter how hard I try not to be.
Jin Rulan: Try harder!
Wei WuXian: Easy for you to say. Ah! But I know the only thing you are scared of no matter how old you get.
Jin Rulan: Hah! I fear nothing.
Wei WuXian: Oh really?.. (signals Rulan to look behind him) To make things clear, it didn't come from me.
Jin Rulan: (looks behind him and sees Jiang WanYin behind him)
Jiang WanYin: You snucked out and went on a night hunt without escort and my permission again, Jin Ling.
Jin Rulan: (looks scared) Uncle.. You see.. (tries to reason with WanYin but still gets scolded)
Wei WuXian: (looking at WangXian) Mama may be scared of dogs. (points himself and then to Rulan) But A-Ling greatest fear is his uncle, Jiang Cheng.
Lan WangXian: (grabs WuXian's hand and giggles)