MDZS-Little Trouble

Lan QiRen: (in the middle of teaching Gusu Lan students)
Students: (whispering to each oher) Look.. Isn't that, young master Lan?.. What is he doing here?.. Young master Zhen..
Lan XiChen: (sees WangXian)
Lan WangXian: (crawling in he middle of the room and when he heard his named being called, he stops crawling and gives them a cute smile with a short giggle) (。・ω・。)ノ♡
Students: Σ>―(〃°ω°〃)♡→So cute!! It's like he's saying "Yes, that's me."
Lan QiRen: What's the noise all about?
Lan XiChen: Uncle.. It seems we have a visitor.
Lan QiRen: Huh? (looks down and sees WangXian)
Lan WangXian: (sees QiRen) Suzo! (*Shuzu=GrandUncle) (sees XiChen) Ofu! (*Bofu=Uncle) (looks really happy to see them)
Lan QiRen: XiChen..
Lan XiChen: Yes, uncle. (approaches WangXian)
Lan WangXian: (っ´▽')っ(giggles as XiChen picks him up)
Lan QiRen: Where in the world are those who is suppose to look after- (hears a noise right outside the door and sees SiZhui, JingYi, and Rulan look very nervous)
Lan XiChen: (whispers) Uh-oh..
Lan WangXian: (looks up to XiChen then back to the three by the door; squeels happily and babbles)

Wei WuXian: A-Xin, have you been a good boy while we were away? (XiChen gives WangXian to WuXian)
Lan WangXian: Mamma! (hugs WuXian happily) Papa!
Lan WangJi: (pats WangXian's head)
Lan WangXian: (giggles and holds WangJi's hand)
Lan WangJi: Brother, how did A-Xin end up with you?
Wei WuXian: That's right. SiZhui, Rulan and JingYi were suppose to look after him.
Lan XiChen: Well..

Lan QiRen: (punishing the three)
SiZhui, Rulan, and JingYi: (been kneeling on the ground with both arms up for a few hours now) (。•́︿•̀。)(╥﹏╥) (╥_╥)

Lan WangJi: I see..
Wei WuXian: Ayyah.. (looks at WangXian) How did you manage to escape them again?
Lan WangXian: (giggles) (。’▽’。)♡